|Product Dimensions||3.3 x 3.3 x 12.8 cm; 40 Grams|
Botani Phytoseptic Anti Fungal Cream, 30g
|Price:||(S$0.77 / Gram) FREE Delivery on first order. Details|
|You Save:||S$6.04 (21%)|
- Botáni’s Phytoseptic Antifungal Skin Cream is truly a remarkable natural formulation proven to be effective in the treatment of common fungal and candida infections. Approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (T.G.A.),
- Phytoseptic Antifungal Skin Cream kills fungal infections, such as Tinea and Candida, at a 99.9% kill rate along with the secondary infections that often follow!
- This multi-purpose cream also features anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties, is pregnancy safe and a must have item for the family First Aid Kit.
- That’s why your tinea keeps coming back.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal). Potassium Sorbate 3mg/g, Benzyl Alcohol 15mg/g.
You may not be aware that most antifungal creams are inhibitory only (temporarily stop fungi from growing)You can now breathe a sigh of relief!Put an end to the cycle of reinfection and kill fungi once and for all with our Phytoseptic Antifungal Skin Cream.
This multipurpose, natural antifungal cream contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Botani Phytoseptic Antifungal Skin Cream helps to naturally relieve itching, irritation, and redness. Proven to be effective in the treatment of common fungal and candida infections. With Hydrastis Canadensis root & rhizome extract (Goldenseal) and Benzyl alcohol.
* instrumental clinical tests were conducted by a highly regarded third party European laboratory (J.S. Hamilton International Sp. Z o.o., 2016) ** in vivo clinical tests were conducted by a highly regarded third party European laboratory (J.S. Hamilton International Sp. Z o.o., 2016) *** scientific antimicrobial efficacy in vitro suspension tests (Microtech Laboratories, 1999)
Phytoseptic Anti fungal Skin Cream is a natural multi purpose skin cream with anti septic as well as anti inflammatory properties.
A must have item for the family First Aid Kit!
Phytoseptic provides relief from minor fungal skin rashes, cuts & wounds. It helps to relieve symptoms such as itching, reduces redness as well as irritation of the skin. All associated with conditions such as athlete’s foot (Tinea), ringworm, thrush, minor rashes, cuts, wounds, abrasions and boils.
Goldenseal is the main active ingredient in Phytoseptic and has demonstrated antifungal and antibacterial activity in vitro. It is also used in traditional Western herbalism for the care of eczema and dermatitis. It may assist in the care of minor skin fungal infections by topical application.
- Triple action: anti fungal, anti septic as well as anti inflammatory.
- The scientific in vitro suspension test has shown that the Phytoseptic Anti fungal Skin Cream is effective against Candida albicans under test conditions. It has a 99.4% kill factor in just 60 minutes
- 99.8% kill factor against 5 test fungi species in just 60 minutes
- 99.9% kill factor on Staphylococcus aureus in 60 minutes
You may not be aware that most anti fungal creams are halting only (for a time stop fungi from growing); and as a result your Tinea keeps coming back.
You can now breathe a sigh of relief with Botani’s Phytoseptic Anti fungal & Anti septic Skin Cream.
- Anti-itch & Soothing
- Provides minor relief for fungal skin rashes, cuts & wounds
- Family safe product
- Pregnancy safe
Effective in relieving symptoms of:
- Tinea / Athlete’s foot
- Nappy rash, jock itch
- Ingrown hairs
- Cuts, wounds, and insect bites
Listed with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Aust L 288867
Ensure the area is dry and clean before application. Apply once to twice a day or as required
Active Ingredient: Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Extract Potassium Sorbate 3mg/g, Benzyl Alcohol 15mg/g.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|