|Color||LB XI 5VP FJT 11.19 109|
|Shape||Cone-shaped back, flat silicone front|
|Material Type||ABS plastic, latex, silicone, nylon|
|Item model number||730669005916|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 5 x 0.2 cm; 100 Grams|
Bottle Rocket Triathlon Water Bottle Cage and Mount for Aero Bars
|Price:||+ S$8.57 Delivery|
- LB XI FJT IOS12 WHITE
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LB XI FJT IOS12 WHITE
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I ended up settling on this one because:
* It is pretty aero, even moreso than some of the specialty solutions
* It is pretty easy to retrieve sip then replace a bottle while staying in an aero tuck
* It is compatible with normal bottles, so when they get dirty beyond belief, or if I lose one, I can just pop in another one
* Even when the noodle attachments break, you can use the extras they provide, or improvise with zip ties
* It is relatively inexpensive
* It has kept my bottles very secure and I haven't lost one yet from an ejection, or incorrect replacement now that I've done about 2000 miles with it
The only odd issues are:
* One of the elastics broke after 1000 miles, so I replaced it with one of the supplied replacements
* I can't easily switch bottle lengths on the fly
* It seems to work best (given my aero bar length setup) with the 21oz camelbak podium chill bottle (vs. the more standard 24oz size)
* With the podium chill bottles, when I hit larger bumps, given the horizontal position, it squirts out a tiny bit from a full bottle
Still, I'm pretty happy with the solution.
With the bottle rocket, my bottle is secured at both ends and does not fly when I hit a bump. I recommend this for tri-bikes.