|Product Dimensions||23 x 3 x 3 cm; 60 Grams|
Bread Basics Silicone Baking Mat for Dutch Oven Bread Baking - Long Handles for Gentler, Safer & Easier Transfer of Dough - Easy to Clean - Eco-Friendly Alternative for Parchment Paper
|Price:||+ S$7.33 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- ENJOY A NEW WAY OF BAKING BREAD – Eliminate the risk of burning your hands when placing your dough into a piping hot dutch oven or cast iron pot. The extra-long handles ensure the gentler, effortless and safer transfer of dough.
- SAVE MONEY, STOP WASTING PARCHMENT PAPER – Bread Basics will cut down your parchment paper usage. Parchment paper can get expensive and must be thrown away after each use. Bread Basics offers a reusable and eco-friendly alternative. Get rid of the parchment paper and give this a try.
- NON-STICK & EASY TO CLEAN – Your loaf will slip right off this mat. Absolutely nothing sticks, which makes cleaning up a breeze. Easy to hand wash, no scrubbing needed and dishwasher safe.
- HEAT RESISTANT & ODOR FREE – Bread Basics is safe to use in the oven up to 500°F. The smooth surface ensures a uniform heat distribution with no burnt or soggy bread bottoms.
- LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE – Use once and wonder why you didn’t buy Bread Basics before. This silicone mat is designed to fit dough out of 8” and 9” proofing baskets. Experience pure joy with every dough drop.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bread Basics Baking Mat: A Life-Changing Kitchen Accessory For At-Home Bread Bakers.
Remember the feeling of burning your hand on your hot Dutch oven when flipping your dough out of your banneton? Or do you use a new (precut) sheet of parchment paper every time you bake? Have you ever wondered if there is a different way to do it? A tool that not only protects your hands from burning and positions your dough in the middle of your pot but that also doesn't require the use of parchment paper?
Add the Bread Basics baking mat to your bread baking supplies today. You'll never want to bake bread without it again.
Make An Eco-Friendly Decision. Never Use Parchment Paper Again.
This baking mat will easily last you a couple of years, alleviating the need to buy any more parchment paper. It will not only save you money but also cut down a couple of rolls of parchment paper from ending up in the trash.
Heat-Resistant, Non-Stick & Easy To Clean.
The round design with lifting handles is specially made to fit your Dutch oven. Your dough will drop into your pot quickly and easily. Bread Basics baking mat is designed to withstand the temperatures called for by your bread recipe book and to have a non-stick surface. After taking your homemade bread out of the oven, your baking mat needs only a quick rinse to be cleaned. This kitchen gadget also makes a unique gift for any bread baker.
Step By Step Instructions:
1) After rising, place the mat on your banneton and turn it upside down.
2) Remove your rattan proofing basket from your dough and make a beautiful scoring design.
3) Grab the mat by the lift tabs and place it in your preheated Dutch oven. Ready to bake!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
But the bread basic silicone mat is it nearly perfect solution to the problem. And it allows me to rise my dough in a French dough proofing basket, flip the dough into the silicone, score of the dough and transfer it to the heated Dutch oven with little disturbance. And it produced a perfectly crusted boule.