Brushless ESC Electric Speed Controller 80A Waterproof Dustproof Brushless ESC Electronic Speed Controller for RC Airplane Aircraft Helicopter(（80A))
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MULTIPLE PROTECTION : The electronic speed controller with multiple protection functions such as input voltage abnormal protection, battery low voltage protection, overload protection,overheat protection, and throttle signal loss protection.
- 3 MODES : This brushless esc has three start modes: normal start, soft start and super soft start, compatible with fixed‑wing aircraft and helicopters.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY : Throttle stroke can be set, compatible with various remote controllers. It has a fluent and delicate speed control feel and first‑class speed control linearity.
- HIGH SPEED : The maximum speed can reach 210000 RPM (2‑pole motor), 70,000 RPM (6‑pole motor), 35000 RPM (12‑pole motor).
- PROGRAMMING FEATURES : Remote control programming: After power on, the throttle is at the maximum, and 2 beeps, 3 beeps, and 4 beeps are repeated in sequence. Hearing 2 beeps for the minimum throttle is to learn the throttle stroke, when hearing 3 beeps for the minimum on/off synchronous rectification, and 4 beeps for the minimum on/off brake.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type: ESC
Material: Electronic Component
Continuous / Peak Current: 80A/100A
Number of Batteries: 2-6S LiPo (not with batteries, but capacitors)
BEC Output: Switches Mode: 5V, 5A
Wire and Plug
Power Cord: Red-12AWG-150mm / 5.9in*1, black-12AWG-150mm / 5.9in*1
Output Cable: Black-14AWG-100mm / 3.9in*3
Power Plug: No Plug
Output Plug: No Plug
ESC Protection Function Description:
1. Startup protection: After pushing the throttle to start, if the motor fails to start normally within two seconds, the ESC will shut down the motor, and the throttle must be placed at the lowest point again before restarting. (appear
The reasons for this situation may include: poor contact between the ESC and the motor or disconnected individual output wires, the propeller is blocked by other objects, the deceleration gear is stuck, etc.)
2. Throttle signal loss protection: When detecting that the throttle remote control signal is continuously lost for 1 second, the ESC starts to reduce the output power. If the signal cannot be recovered, it will drop to 0 output (lower output).
The power process is 2 seconds). If the throttle remote control signal resumes during the power down process, the throttle control will be resumed immediately. Advantages: In the case of instantaneous loss of throttle signal (small
For 1 second), the ESC will not immediately cut off the power output; if the remote control signal is indeed lost for a long time, it will be protected, but it does not turn off the output immediately, but has a gradual decrease
The process of outputting power leaves a certain amount of time for the player to save the machine, taking into account safety and practicality.
1 x ESC
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|