|Department||Body Hands & Feet|
|Item model number||792850105997|
|Product Dimensions||8.36 x 8.36 x 2.87 cm; 130 g|
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Hand Salve - 3 Ounce Tin
- HAND SALVE: Give your hands the break they deserve with this rich, naturally moisturizing Burt's Bees Hand Salve that revitalizes tough, dried out skin
- MOISTURIZER: This balm for dry skin keeps more than your hands soft and smooth - use this instant moisturizer on elbows, knees and feet
- ALL NATURAL: A soothing blend of botanical oils and conditioning Beeswax shield rough, hard-working skin in this 100% natural hydrating hand salve formulated without phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS
- OINTMENT: This silky smooth ointment keeps skin healthy looking and smelling fresh with a natural herbal scent that appeals to both men and women
- SKIN CARE: Warm a small amount in your palm and gently massage into skin daily before and after outdoor activities
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Moisturize your rough, dry hands with 100% natural Burt's Bees Hand Salve. Brimming with botanical oils, herbs and beeswax, this classic hand salve offers skin the hydration it craves with serious nourishment. The light herbal scent makes this moisturizer perfect for both men and women. The travel size tin fits in a pocket or purse for on the go hydration anytime, anywhere. For best results, use the salve daily before and after gardening or any other activity that can be harsh on your hands.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It moisturizes very well and has a lasting effect.
However, it reeks so bad that sometimes reach for it and then change my mind because I don't want to stank.