Burt's Bees Baby Baby, 6-Pack Ankle Socks with Non-Slip Grips, Made with Organic Cotton
- Burt's Bees Baby - Ankle Socks, 6-Pack, Made with Organic Cotton
- grippers for little bees on the move!
- Gentle ankle rib band with comfortable stretch
- Ankle height so it won't squeeze those chubby legs
- 72% Organic Cotton, 26% Recycled Polyester, 2% Spandex
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Burt's Bees Baby Ankle Socks (6-Pack) - Keep those tiny little feet warm and cozy in these heavenly soft socks made with organic cotton. Uniquely made with grippers, these socks are the basics you need to complete your Burt's Bees Baby look!
We offer high-quality organic products for babies and kids, including clothing, bedding, and accessories. Our signature organic cotton is known for being heavenly soft and gentle on delicate skin, yet super-durable through endless washes.
Best of all, we give parents a break by delivering our premium products at surprisingly affordable prices.
Made from The Purest Layer
- Organic cotton
- Gentle on baby's thinner, more porous skin
- Combed and ring-spun for durability, softness and no-pill washing
Burt's Bees Baby products also available -
- Package dimensions : 16 x 13.46 x 3.81 cm; 68 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 January 2020
- Manufacturer : Burt's Bees Baby
- ASIN : B082WZ8WL9
- Item model number : LY26971-HTG-3M
- Department : Unisex-baby
- Customer reviews:
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 21 April 2020
1) The grip on the bottom of the feet.
2) They're ankle socks, which is wonderful for thick legged babies!
3) Nice neutral colors
4) I like that they're organic cotton (so sue me).
I will say that as with All Burts Bees baby clothes ( that I've come across), they run large. Sizing down may be beneficial to some people, especially if your baby has smaller feet.
All in all I am super happy with my purchase, she'll grow into them soon enough!