|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Package Dimensions||17.7 x 11.8 x 4.4 cm; 240.4 Grams|
C-Pen Exam Reader | Text to Speech Scanner | Inclusion in The Workplace
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Allows students with dyslexia, or other reading difficulties, to take written exams. Bolsters reading independence
- Totally portable, pocket-sized device reads text out aloud with an English human-like digital voice
- Reads with a human-like digital voice in multiple English accents and different languages including: French, Spanish, Italian, German, and more
- Can be used in exams as an alternative to a human reader, Quick, long-lasting charge via USB
- Package includes ExamReader, carry case, USB cable, instruction manual, and earbuds
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The C-Pen Exam Reader pen scanner is a major technological breakthrough for anyone wanting to read English, Spanish, French, Italian and German exam questions. The C-Pen Exam Reader is a totally portable, pocket-sized device that reads text out aloud with an English, Spanish, French, Italian and German human like digital voice. This means students who have reading difficulties such as dyslexia can independently take exams knowing that they can read and understand the questions.
The pen is half the size of other portable pen scanners on the market and at 50g is half the weight with featuring:
- ideal for hearing words & lines of text read aloud
- great for students with dyslexia, reading difficulties and English as a second language
- designed to allow students to be with their peers in the main exam hall with headphones plugged into their pens
- available in a class set of ten pens
- Screen OLED 256*64
- CPU 600MHz
- USB Micro USB
- Earphone 3.5mm
- Battery 1,200mAh
- Scan Font Size Range 6.5 - 22 pt
- Menu Languages English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
- Size Dimensions: 135*33*19mm
- Weight: 50g
- Exam Reader
- Carry Case
- USB Cable
- Instruction Manual
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also viewed these products
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Of course, her classmates thought it was the coolest thing ever. Thankfully, she doesn't feel like it makes her a target for teasing.
The only reason I can't give it 5 stars is because the font-size reading capability is more limiting than I had hoped. As she promotes to higher grade levels, font size decreases and some "large print" options are almost too big for the reader. Not all, but some. I understand the pen is expected to have some limitations but I almost wonder if we just happen to be in the sweet spot of font sizes. Hopefully she will be able to use it for a few years before the font is to small for the pen to read accurately and without mixing words from other sentences. Overall, we truly are grateful for this pen.