|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||Made With Love|
|Item model number||BA3-12683|
|Product Dimensions||27.18 x 23.37 x 1.02 cm; 226.8 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
C.R. Gibson Animals 'Hello World' Baby Calendar Baby First Year Tracker, 11'' W x 18'' H
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||First Year Calendar|
|Item weight||0.5 Pounds|
About this item
- Includes (1) Calendar, stickers provided
- Calendar measures 11'' W x 18'' H
- The Animal Calendar also makes a one of a kind decoration to your baby's nursery! Keep the calendar handy to add on the Milestone Stickers whenever they reach a new Milestone.
- C.R. Gibson Animals First Year Calendar is an EASY and FUN way to track your baby's milestones the first year of their life!
- This colorful Baby Calendar is an ideal gender neutral Baby Shower Gift for any parents who are keeping the gender of their baby a big mystery!
Frequently bought together
Use our first year calendar to remember all of the big events of your newborn! This calendar is an ideal gift for any expecting mothers who have not revealed the sex of their baby! It also makes a one of a kind decoration to your baby's nursery. C.R. Gibson's Animal Calendar measures 11'' W x 18'' H and comes with stickers to track the important first achievements of your little bundle of joy!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I purchased the "Made with Love" version for my second. It is gender neutral and beautifully designed. There are a few pages at the front for the family tree/birth story before the calendar starts. There are 13 month pages and a page of stickers (with the month names & milestones). The pages are thick and easy to write on. The areas where you can add your photos are square; I would have preferred the space to be rectangle (like regular photos). Because the areas are bordered, it will look weird if I go ahead and use regularly sized photos. Lastly, I find the "this month you discovered/your feeding schedule. etc" area to be pretty small to write in. Often I run out of space and need to continue in-between sections. I did not find this with my son's CR Gibson calendar (a different version), because the pages/font/writing space was larger. Made with Love has a lot of borders that take up a lot of space on the pages.