|Number of Items||1|
|Size||1 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||B3-18422|
Other Sellers on Amazon
C.R. Gibson Little Man Perfect-Bound Memory Book, 9.5" x 10"
|Price:||S$51.90 (S$51.90 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With sections to record all of your special moments, our bound memory book is a beautiful way to track the first five years of your little one's development.
- Package includes (1) C.R. Gibson ''Little Man'' Bound Memory Book in a charming gift box. Measures 9.5'' W x 10'' H.
- This memory book includes sections to record memories and milestones, a family tree, and space to place pictures.
- Packaged in an attractive gift box, this book is a wonderful present for baby showers and gift registries, and is also great for moms who recently brought their little one home.
- Our memory book features a printed fabric spine and stitched ribbon accents that are attractive and provide young children with a pleasant tactile experience.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Welcome your baby into the world with our lovely perfect-bound memory book. Packaged in an attractive gift box, this book is a wonderful present for baby showers and gift registries. It is also great for moms who recently brought their little one home.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I loved the writing prompts as it didn’t dive into unnecessary details just the basics every kid bugs their parents about one day (family tree, baby name ideas, how mom and dad met). As well there’s a lot of pages the parents can fill out before Baby is here, when you do have the time to put effort into the book which I preferred oppose to the writing prompts asking me “how we feel about you” as if it’s not standard to be excited for a baby you bought a baby book for.
There’s a page for baby’s birth information, feet and hand stamps, taking baby home and such. After that it just goes month by month for the first year and then by year up to 5 years old. I preferred that as I probably will only have the time to enter the book out once a month, once he is born. And if I stop putting in attention after his first birthday, it’s only 5 double-pages I’m essentially leaving blank.
My favourite page goes to the page of Baby’s Firsts: that was a page I think I’m excited to track and look back to myself when he’s older.
Only page I found unnecessary was the baby shower and gender reveal party page. I had a baby shower but don’t really think it’s necessary to commemorate in my baby book and never had a gender reveal so I found that pointless, but do get those are much more popular now.