CORSAIR K95 RGB PLATINUM Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - 6x Programmable Macro Keys - USB Passthrough & Media Controls - Tactile & Quiet - Cherry MX Brown – RGB LED Backlit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame: Built to withstand a lifetime of gaming. Lightweight and rugged durability, necessary for a keyboard that's going to see a lot of action
- 8MB profile storage with hardware macro and lighting playback: Allow access up to three stored profiles on the go, independent of external software
- Dynamic multicolor per key backlighting with Light Edge: Adjust each key's color and illumination level in addition to 19-zones on the top edge light bar for sophisticated and dramatic animations
- 100% CHERRY MX Brown RGB mechanical key switches: Light tactile feedback for fast performance and precise timing with less distraction
- 6 programmable G-keys keys for in-game macros: Assign single keystrokes or complex multi-key combos to any of the 6 dedicated macro keys
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CORSAIR K95 RGB PLATINUM features CHERRY MX Brown key switches backed by a lightweight aluminum frame. 8MB profile storage with hardware macro and lighting playback enable profile access independent of external software. Utilize the 19-zone Light Edge to add to dramatic animations and effects. Take advantage of the 6 programmable G-keys for in-game macros.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
-Key pressing feels great. The feedback and sound is super gratifying.
-The LED's color range, brightness, and programmable display patterns are impressive.
-The software capabilities for programming LED's and Macros are wonderful once understood.
-The keyboard has no latency whatsoever IMO.
-I can't seem to overstate how well made this keyboard feels. The base is metal and heavy feeling. The wrist rest rotates, the mounting is easy, the rubber part is held on with a magnetic strip so you can pop it off and clean it easily. The keys respond well and the switch mechanism feels solid. There is no play in the keys except to give for typing. The volume roller bar is solid and moves well. This keyboard is a wonderfully made device.
-This keyboard can sync with other Corsair LED lit devices to have a continuous pattern.
-The software can take a couple of minutes to understand, but I must say that I figure anyone willing to spend close to $200 on a keyboard is probably PC savvy enough to figure out pretty simple programming software.
-The macro profiles saved to the device firmware don't allow certain higher functions that are saved to the PC profies such as program launching. Also certain lighting profiles that you can stack on the PC profiles (such as have a base static color and other moving light profiles on top of the static one) don't save to the hardware firmware. I understand that some of this is more than likely a storage size issue or the fact that one pc to another will have different program save data paths so it makes sense, I just want to note that it exists.
Overall impression: I would recommend this keyboard to anyone with the cash to spend on this wonderfully built and designed piece of hardware. It has truly been a treat to own and operate this keyboard.
Why I prefer this keyboard compared to the Razer & other Corsair Keyboards.
- I love the texture of the keys. I did change mine from the black to the Corsair white keys. But both the original and Corsair White replacement keys feel so good on the fingertips. I changed mine simply for more color on my desk.
- Volume dials and easily accessible buttons. Nowadays, I must have a volume dial on my keyboards. It's easy to listen to spotify and just hit next, turn up & down the volume. It's also nice being able to see if you have your Numlock on as well as the ability to "lock, turn off lighting" directly on the keyboard.
- Functionality. This keyboard offers amazing software. It was simple for me to setup, easy to customize. I love that you can use Corsair Link if you have other Corsair Products. (as I use a Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB for gaming)
- Simplicity & Elegance. This keyboard is just beautiful to look at. I personally prefer the RGB lighting on top compared to my other Razer Hunstman Elite. I just feel it's a more elegant keyboard to look at.
- The material the keyboard is made of is top notch. I love the aluminum frame. When you are installing or moving it. You can just feel the quality of this keyboard.
- Works perfectly after removing/replacing the keycaps. I had issues with Razer keyboards in the past that keys would get stuck after replacing. Not an issue at all with Corsair. Still running strong.
- Lastly - this keyboard is easy to clean. I've used other keyboards that just tends to get anything and everything inside it. I love the raised keys so you can use a little air can and get any dust or particles off the keyboard easy. I also have no problem keeping the face of the keyboard clean.
- The only thing I can come up with that I would improve upon on this keyboard is the wrist rest. I don't care that it doesn't have RGB, I actually prefer it not to but the wrist rest has a slant and doesn't really help prevent me for long hours of gaming or web/graphic design when I spend all day on the PC. I think it needs to be a bit more elevated and less slope. This is easily replaceable though with any wrist rest you prefer. I like the memory foam 1/2 inch to 1" thick wrist rest for long hours of use to help prevent carpal tunnel.
Photos: I took one of the full keyboard, along with zoomed in larger photos so you could see the design and layout up close and personal.
Changes: Replaced the original keys with CORSAIR Gaming PBT Double-Shot Keycaps Full 104/105-Keyset - White. This is not necessary for those who prefer the black original keys. I replaced mine for visual preference to match other desktop accessories like Yeti White microphone and White AudioEngine speakers.
Length of Use: We purchased the product on Sept. 5th 2018. I prefer to install/use the product before I leave feedback on a product because I want to give a thorough review after use. I use the keyboard for at least 8-12 hours a day and almost 6 days a week.