|Speakers Maximum Output Power||3 Watts|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Item model number||CQRANQI0007US|
|Package dimensions||10.41 x 7.11 x 1.78 cm; 59 Grams|
CQRobot Speaker 3 Watt 8 Ohm Compatible with Arduino Motherboard, JST-PH2.0 Interface. It is Ideal for a Variety of Small Electronic Projects.
|Price:||+ S$7.33 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Power: Rated Power / Maximum Power 3.0W / 3.5W.
- Impedance: 8 Ohms Plus/Minus 15%.
- Size: 70 mm * 31 mm * 16 mm / 3.1 inch * 1.2 inch * 0.63 inch (L* W * T).
- Compatible With Arduino, Robot, Raspberry Pi, Advertising Machine, Game Machine, Integrated Machine Special Speaker etc, Projects.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CQRobot painstakingly deploys this passive speaker small speaker for the Makers and electronic enthusiasts, this small passive speaker with JST PH2.0 interface, the internal resistance is 8 ohms, the power of it is 3 watts. Strip size, with mounting screw, suitable for all kinds of sound source fabrication, the sound is clear and melodious without distortion.
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Plus/Minus 15% at 1000Hz.1V
- Power Rating: Rated Power / Maximum Power 3.0W / 3.5W
- FO: 450Hz Plus/Minus 150Hz at 1.0V
- S.P.L: 94dB Plus/Minus 3dB/1.0 Watt 0.1Meter; Average At1000, 1200, 1500, 2000Hz.
- Frequency Range: FO to 10,000Hz. Average SPL-10dB.
- Distortion: 10% Maximum at 1000Hz.1.0V.
- Abnormal Sound Test: Must be Normal Tested by 4.9; Volts.Sine wave for 50 to 5KHZ.
- Polarity: Diaphragm Shall Move Forward When Apply a Positive DC. Red "+" or "Marked" Terminal.
- Operating Temperature: -25 Degree Celsius to +65 Degree Celsius.
- Storage Temperature: -25 Degree Celsius to +65 Degree Celsius.
- High Temperature Storage Test: 65 Degree Celsius Plus/Minus 2 Degree Celsius - 96 Hours.
- Low Temperature Storage Test: -25 Degree Celsius Plus/Minus 2 Degree Celsius - 96 Hours.
- Size: 70mm * 31mm * 16mm.
- Screw hole distance: 24mm * 63mm.
- Interface: JST PH2.0 2-Pin.
- Interface cable length: 40cm.
- Total weight: 24g.
2 * Passive Speaker 3 Watt 8 Ohm(JST-PH2.0 Interface)
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 14 March 2018
I initially tried using some headphones with a really long cord and with the volume turned up all the way, and this kind of worked, but the raspberry pi started overheating.
I tried this JST-based speaker, and the speaker is exactly what I needed. It's clear and loud enough that it can talk over me if I'm talking to someone else. The temperature readings have remained normal. Since it came with two, I have an extra speaker if I decide to get a mic array for my raspberry pi 3!
Many thanks to shivasiddharth's GassistPi github project for allowing me to use my raspberry pi as a google assistant device. Only downside is that it doesn't play spotify or other DRM music, but it lets me control my smart home via voice, and that's way more than enough.
If you understand that, then these speakers will give you no problems. They're super simple to use, just hook them up to an amp and you're good to go.