|Item Height||0.98 inches|
|Item Width||5.12 inches|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||102025-6|
|Product Dimensions||13 x 13 x 2.49 cm; 118 Grams|
Cable Matters 8K DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable (DisplayPort 1.4 Cable) with 8K 60Hz Video Resolution and HDR Support - 6 Feet
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DisplayPort cable 1.4 feature support for high-bandwidth HBR3, 32.4 Gbps bandwidth, DSC 1.2 display stream compression, FEC forward error correction, and 32 audio channels; The DP to DP cable is the pefect companion for Nvidia RTX 3070 / RTX 3080 / RTX 3090 and AMD Radeon RX 6800 / 6900 graphic cards.00 / 6900 graphic cards.
- Video resolution support up to 8K (7680x4320) including 5K (5120x2880 @ 60Hz), 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160 @ 60Hz) and 1080P (Full HD) with the premium Display cable; The Display Port to Display Port cable supports flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels
- Gaming monitor companion DisplayPort cables connect your GTX video graphics card to a 165Hz gaming monitor; The 4K DisplayPort cable utilizes all the features of your graphics card and monitors such as the ROG Swift PG279Q / PG348Q 34 / PG258Q gaming display, Samsung LC49HG90DMNXZA, Samsung C27HG70, Predator XB271HU, Dell Ultra HD 4K P2715Q, BenQ Zowie and MSI Full HD Non-Glare
- MST multi-stream technology support for a multi-monitor configuration with the Display Port 1.4 cable; Backwards compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 cable and USB C to DisplayPort adapter for laptops with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3
- Superior construction of the DisplayPort 144Hz capable cable combines gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding to provide both superior cable performance and reliable connectivity; Display Port cables connector with a latch provides a secure connection with a release button that must be depressed before unplugging
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CONNECT MORE with Cable Matters DisplayPort Products
Full-Featured DisplayPort 1.4 Cable
The Cable Matters DisplayPort 1.4 cable is an indispensable companion for the latest computers and monitors equipped with DisplayPort. Extend your desktop to a second monitor for an expanded workstation. Connect the latest 4K and 5K monitors. The combination of gold-plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil & braid shielding provides superior cable performance and guarantees exceptional picture quality and authentic sound.
Video Resolution Support up to 8K
- 7680x4320 @ 60Hz, 10-bit color, HDR, DSC
- 5120x2880 @ 60Hz, 10-bit color, HDR, DSC
- 3840x2160 @ 60Hz, 10-bit color, HDR
- 2560x1600, 2560x1440, 1920x1200, and HD 1080p
- DisplayPort 1.4, 1.3, and 1.2 Compatible
- Depress the button on the DisplayPort connectors to release the latch and avoid damage when unplugging
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Thank you for creating a perfectly functional, inexpensive cable.
If you future purchasers want to pull my strings to get a con out of this, then the only bad thing I could say is that the cable is slightly thick, however not as thick as some ridiculous hdmi cables out there. Besides, this is great for durability.
It was time to replace the cable.
However, my new 144hz monitor and 1070 gtx card both had DisplayPort compatibility.
I no longer have to go through the trouble of aligning pins into a port and screwing anything in anymore.
This was easily plug and play and it gave me options for 60hz, 120hz and 144hz in my Nvida control panel right away.
Granted, I already installed drivers for my monitor, but it gave me the 144 option that HDMI did not.
It was easy to plug into both the card and the monitor and it feels fairly sturdy from what I can tell.
Looking forward to this cable lasting several years.
Plus, since I also occasionally use the same monitor for work, it makes it quick and easy to disconnect and move it to my office setup.
EDIT: If the DisplayPort cable DOES NOT say "VESA Certified" then DO NOT BUY IT. Amazon basics has some VESA Certified DP cables, but i think it only goes up to 1.2. 1.2 Should be able to run 1080p @ 240 hz and the fact that this cable claims to be a 1.4 compliant cable and can only hit 100 hz @ 1080p means it is an absolute scam. Buy Amazon Basics 1.2 cable and it will be better than this POS "1.4" cable.