USB C to USB C Cable, QCEs 20Gbps Type C 3.1 Gen 2 Cable 5A 100W 5Ft for 4K Video and PD Nylon Braided Fast Charger Thunderbolt 3 Compatible with MacBook Pro Air,iPad Pro 2018,Pixel 2/3 XL,Galaxy S10
|Price:||+ S$8.68 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 Cable Macbook Fast Charger rapid charging up to 5a with E-marker and USB power Delivery, This USB C cable supports up to 100w(20V/5A) for your USB-C devices. Also full featured to support most devices like Macbook Pro 2018/2017/2016, Macbook Air 2018, iPad Pro 2018, Google Pixel 2/3/2XL/3XL/3A, Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/Note 9, Nexus 5X/6P and others. Note: Original USB Type-C adapters required for rapid charging/fast charging.
- USB C to C Cable is compatible with thunderbolt 3 up to 20Gbps Fast Data Transfer, USB 3.1 Gen 2*2 provide hi-speed syncing at max 20Gbps, fast transfer your documents, movies in short time. backward compatible with USB 3.1, 3.0 and 2.0. Note: Device requires USB3.2 function when using 20Gbps tranfer speed, such as Thunderbolt 3 External SSD Hard Drive HDD.
- Supports 4K Video Transfer enjoy watching videos in crisper and sharper resolution to connect a USB-C display/monitor up to 4K*2K@60Hz. Note: The video function only works for those devices whose USB C port supports DP Alt Mode. For 2018 iPad Pro, this product can NOT support video output.
- Extra Durability with nylon braided cable, which provides a smoother touch and extra durability. High-quality aluminum alloy case on both connectors with molded strain relief ensures its reliable performance and longer bend lifespan.
- Universal Compatibility great work for MacBook Pro, iPad Pro 2018, MacBook Air 2018, MacBook, Surface Go/Book 2, ChromeBook, Dell XPS 15 / 13, HP Spectre/Pavilion, Razer Blade Stealth, Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/Note8/Note9, HUAWEI MateBook X and all USB-C devices.
Product detailsColour Name:5FT-USB-C to C
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 150 x 1.2 x 0.6 cm; 0.64 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 June 2019
- Manufacturer : QCEs
- ASIN : B07T19KQYF
- Item model number : USB-C 3.1 GEN 2 Cable
- Customer reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Full-Featured USB C to USB C Cable
Upgraded USB C Cable with a build-in E-marker chip programmed to identify the cable as being 5A capable with fast charger; The cable can help automatically adjust the current within specification, and ensure charging your device safely; Supports USB Power Delivery from 5V/3A-20V/5A, 100W Maximum.
It is an ideal single-cable solution for delivering audio/video, data and charging simultaneously for every conceivable platform and device with USB C port.
USB C 3.1 Gen 2 Port at Max 10 Gbps
Thunderbolt 3 Port at Max 20 Gbps
FAST CHARGING MAX 100W 5A/20W
HAVE ALL YOUR DEVICES READY TO GO WITH FAST CHARGING. COMPATIBLE WITH USB C FAST CHARGING AC ADAPTERS.
MADE WITH QUALITY
QCES IS DEDICATED TO HIGH QUALITY CONSUMER ELECTRONICS. WE ARE TIRED OF CHEAP ELECTRONICS THAT NEED TO BE REPLACED OFTEN SO WE ARE ON A MISSION TO PROVIDE A LONG LASTING CABLE.
REINFORCED WITH QUALITY
OUR CABLE'S CONNECTORS ARE REINFORCED WITH STURDY METAL SO THAT THEY DO NOT GET LOOSE WEN PLUGGING IN AND OUT.
4K Video Transfer:
This USB C cable supports up to 3840x2160 @ 60HZ 4K video signal transferring for the connection between USB C laptop and display. ( Video transmit function only works for those devices whose USB C port supports DP Alt Mode, which means it supports data transfer, power in and video out functions )
Widely Compatible(Incomplete List):
- -MacBook Pro 2018/2017/2016, MacBook Air 2018
- -iPad Pro 2018
- -Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8, Note 10+/10/9/8
- -Google Pixel 2/3/3A
- -Nexus 6P
- - Huawei Mate 9/10, P10/P20
- - MOTO Z/Z Force
- - One Plus 3
- Data transfer and charging speed are limited by your USB-C port. Some ports only support charging or data transfer.
- USB 3.1 Gen 2*2 supports SuperSpeed+ data transfer, 20Gbps requires devices have USB3.2 function, such as Thunderbolt 3 External SSD Hard Drive HDD.
- Please make sure your 4K device USB C port supports ALT Mode.
- This cable does NOT support "Sandisk Extreme 900 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Portable SSD".
- Make sure the size of connector shell to fit your phone's case.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The Quick Bit:
• Very sturdy and will likely last a long time
• USB-C connecter fits snugly into phone’s port
• Cable strain relief is well made and should prevent cable damage/fraying where it enters charging head body
• Charges at the faster rate on Galaxy Note10+ (most aftermarket cables do not!)
• Looks nice!
• None, as yet; but I would like more size options—the only other cable like this is 1.5’
The Long Bit:
The USB-C connecter plugs snugly into my phone’s port—no wobble. The charging head housing is a solidly made aluminum case and the cable strain relief at it’s base is firm with a bit of flex, which is what you want to help prevent too much strain at the point where braided cable meets housing. Seems very well made!
My Galaxy Note10+ charges at a high rate and I soon discovered the non-OEM cables I had all charged at a lower rate, even when plugged into the Samsung charger that came with the phone. I compared charging rates between all my cables and the one that came with my phone and none were, literally, up to speed.
So, I looked at a lot of cables in the attempt to find one that would charge at the higher rate, asking manufacturers if their cable would work with my phone. All said no or gave me the run-a-round. The only one that said yes was for this QCEs cable. And it works! It charges at the same rate as my OEM Samsung cable (which is only 1m/39” long).
Couldn’t be happier!
Note: I have yet to try this with Samsung's 45W charger (on order). If this cable doesn't charge at higher rate, I'll post an update...
My monitor (Acer) came with a USB-C cable to use to connect with my MacBook. For about two years I dealt with inconsistency in connection. My workaround was simple, I would try different ports on the MacBook until one just activated the connection with the monitor. Or, if my monitor was having a "bad" day, I would turn the monitor on/off a few times until it connected. I could live with this nuisance amidst the flurry of co-workers and activity around me. If anything it gave me time to chat up my co-workers and hear about their latest news.
UNTIL ... I couldn't go to work anymore! Then... that workaround became the biggest obstacle in my day! I realized how much time I was wasting doing this (About 5 minutes. No joke.)!!!
A quick consult with Google lead me to believe it was very likely the cable. I searched for a few options, and I liked this one because it said it can be used to connect to monitor- and the Grey color matches my computer.
Well, the cable arrived and it took all of a whole second before the monitor was connected. Then it did it again the next day, and again the next day... and so on for what is a few months now. So- problem fixed.
I guess if we ever go back to the workplace, I won't have an excuse to chat up my colleagues. Oh well!!
I Am very dissatisfied.
The only reason I gave a rating of 2 stars, it's because the cable is VERY well built, snapping the USB-C male ends snug into the phone & whatever else I plugged it into.
I need Customer Service please.