|Compatible Devices||Projector, Laptop, TV, Monitor, PC, Tablet, Smartphone|
|Cable Type||HDMI, USB|
|Number of Ports||3|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Item model number||CD0521|
USB C to HDMI 0.9M Short Cable for Home Office, CableCreation USB 3.1 Type C to 4K HDMI Thunderbolt 3 Compatible, Work with MacBook Pro/iPad Pro 2020 2019, Surface Book 2,Dell XPS 15, Samsung S10
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with 2017 iMac/iMac Pro, 2017 & 2016 MacBook Pro, Retina MacBook 12" 2015 / 2016, Surface Book 2, Chromebook Pixel 2015, Dell XPS 13 & 15, HP Spectre x360 13" & 15", Lenovo Yoga 900 & 910 & 920, ThinkPad P50 & P70, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+, HUAWEI Mate 10 and future laptops & desktops which comply with the VESA "Display Port Alternate Mode on USB Type-C Connector Standard". NOT compatible with all tablets
- USB-C to HDMI Cable support resolution up to 3840x2160@30Hz (4K). Your laptop and external monitor Need to support 4K @ 30Hz. Support Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Hulu.
- For Yoga 910 users, please ONLY plug the Cable into the White USB-C female port. USB-C to HDMI Cable can easily connect your HDTV, monitor, computer, projector and other HDMI display. Plug and Play; no software installation required.
- Requires USB-C port which supports "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" (not all USB-C ports/systems support Alternate Mode functionality) or Thunderbolt 3 port.
- We love our CableCreation products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with 24 months warranty as well as friendly email support.
There is a newer model of this item:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This USB C to HDMI Cable enables you to connect a USB C computer or phone to an HDMI-equipped display,monitor,projector.From small screen to large screen,it’s a good choice to share ideas with your partners or enjoy a better visual feast with your family.
4K@30HZ UHD Resolution
Supports resolution up to 3840x2160 @30Hz,But we recommend you to make sure your monitor/tv could supply corresponding output. That means if your computer supports 4K@60Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports 4K@30Hz or 1080p, you can only output 4K@30Hz or 1080p rather than 4K@60Hz
Plug & Play
Not require any software, drivers;
Compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS.
Simply connected your phone or laptop to UHD TV or projector with just one cable.
Thunderbolt 3 Compatible
Thunderbolt 3 computer host compatible
Compatible Devices(not a full list):
* MacBook Pro 2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016 / Mac Pro / iPad Pro
* iMac (Mid 2017) and newer / iMac Pro
* Mac Mini (Late 2018) and newer
* MacBook (Early 2015) and newer / MacBook Air (Late 2018) and newer
* New Chromebook Pixel / Pixelbook 2-in-1 / Pixel Slate 2-in-1 / Chromebook Pixel (2015)
* XPS 15 / 13 / 12
* EliteBook Folio G1 / HP Spectre 13 laptop / Spectre x360 2-in-1
* Thinkpad E580 / T470 / T480 / X1 Carbon (2017) / A485 / A285 / E485 / E585 / Yoga 900 / 910 / 920
* Asus Zen AIO All in One PC
* Surface Book 2/surface go
* Galaxy S8 / S8+ / Note8 / S9 / S9+ / Note9 / S10 /S10e / S10+ / Note 10 and Tab S4.
* LG G5 / G7 / G7+ / Q8 / V20 / V30 /V30+ / V35 / V35+ / V40 / Exodus 1
* HTC 10 / HTC U Ultra / U11+ / HTC U12+
* Mate 10 / Mate 10 Pro / Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro / Mate X / P20 / P20 Pro / P30 / P30 Pro / Honor Note 10 / Honor View 20
It may take longer time to sync when use this adapter for smartphone, please be patient and give it more time.
|Angle USB C to HDMI||USB C to HDMI||USB C to HDMI||USB C to HDMI Adapter||USB C to HDMI Adapter||USB C to DP Adapter|
|Resolution||4K @ 30HZ||4K @ 60HZ||4K @ 60HZ||4K@30HZ||4K@60Hz||4K@60Hz|
|Support Thunderbolt 3||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Shell type||ABS||Aluminum alloy||ABS||Aluminum alloy||ABS||Aluminum alloy|
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Screen blacks out for 5 seconds a few times every day (works fine otherwise). I'll start using my computer and about 30 minutes to an hour later the first black out will happen - all while I'm still able to use my other screen & interact with the computer. Using any other USB-C -> HDMI cable/adapter doesn't see these side effects.