|Special Features||Dishwasher Safe|
|Item model number||1876991|
|Product Dimensions||49.53 x 27.94 x 1.27 cm; 1.27 Kilograms|
Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Square Griddle Pan, 11-inch, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction on grill pan ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher-safe.
- Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating - two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance.
- The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop. Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish.
- Large, flat surface provides maximum cooking area to accommodate several servings. Slender lip contains liquids but allows easy access with a spatula.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Now dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra durability. The stunning, contemporary design looks beautiful in the kitchen and heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum ensures even heating. A great starter set, this collection includes pans for searing, simmering and more. Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
At a Glance:
- Stylish and durable nonstick griddle
- Low-profile design ideal for breakfast foods
- Hard-anodized aluminum for even heating
- Nonstick surface for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-inch Griddle
The Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-inch Griddle features a stylish, modern design that looks great in the kitchen while offering reliable everyday performance. This griddle has a low profile ideal for making breakfast favorites like pancakes, crepes, and French toast. Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum construction ensures even heating, while a multi-layer nonstick surface offers exceptional durability and easy cleanup. And unlike most hard-anodized cookware, this griddle is dishwasher-safe. The Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-inch Griddle is oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and backed by a full lifetime warranty.
Nonstick Griddle for All Your Breakfast Favorites
Featuring a low-profile design that makes flipping pancakes and crepes easy, the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-inch Griddle is an ideal choice for making all your favorite breakfast dishes. Use this nonstick griddle to fry eggs, make French toast, or even grill sandwiches and quesadillas.
Hard-Anodized Aluminum for Even Heating
This heavy-gauge griddle is made of hard-anodized aluminum that offers consistent heat distribution, making it ideal for searing and grilling. A long, double-riveted stainless steel handle makes handling easy and stays cool while you’re cooking on the stovetop.
Multi-Layer Nonstick Surface
Thanks to a durable triple-layer, PFOA-free nonstick surface, the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-inch Griddle lets you cook confidently without worrying that food will stick to the pan. The nonstick surface also allows you to use less oil or butter for healthy, low-fat cooking.
Add Contemporary Style to Your Kitchen
- With its sleek, contemporary style, this nonstick griddle lends an elegant aesthetic to your kitchen.
Dishwasher and Oven Safe
The Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-inch Griddle is dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning. You can use this griddle safely in the oven at temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This griddle is intended for gas, electric, electric ring, halogen, or glass ceramic stove tops, and should be used with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils to protect the nonstick surface from damage.
How to Cook with Nonstick
- Never use cooking spray. Aerosol cooking spray leaves a gummy residue that is difficult to remove, and that residue will cause food to stick. Instead, use an oil mister filled with olive or vegetable oil, or dab a bit of oil on a paper towel and carefully wipe the interior of the pan.
- Use the correct heat setting. Use low heat for warming, simmering and preparing sauces; use medium heat for frying, grilling, sautéing, searing or stir-frying; use high heat for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Preheat the pan. Nonstick cookware can take a minute or two longer to preheat compared to aluminum or stainless steel cookware. For best results, make sure your nonstick pan is heated to the proper temperature before adding food.
Full Lifetime Warranty
- This product is backed by a full lifetime warranty. Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. To register your products, visit our official site.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 15 March 2020