|Product Dimensions||63.5 x 35.56 x 7.62 cm; 5.61 Kilograms|
|Item model number||102100|
|Manufacturer Part Number||102100|
|OEM Part Number||N|
|Item Weight||5.61 kg|
COMP Cams 102100 Xtreme Energy 224/232 Cams for Ford 4.6/5.4L Modular 2 Valve
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Excellent upgrade from stock cam. Improved torque and power. Works with stock computer, best with custom tuning. Smooth idle.
- 1,200-5,200 RPM Operating Range
- 224/232 Duration at .050". 114 Degree Lobe Separation Angle
- .500"/.500" Valve Lift
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications. Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness and more area under the lift curve.
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance and assists power brakes.
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers and lower gear ratios.
- Fits Ford 4.6/5.4L 2-Valve Modular V8
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Excellent upgrade from stock cam. Improved torque and power. Works with stock computer, best with custom tuning. Smooth idle.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update: after the install my 2001 Mustang GT sounds amazing! I did some exhaust work and put on Flowmaster original 40's. The lope is really cool.
Minor loss off the line but a nice gain once you hit the power band.