|Product Dimensions||63.5 x 35.56 x 7.62 cm; 5.61 Kilograms|
|Item model number||102100|
|Manufacturer Part Number||102100|
|OEM Part Number||N|
|Item Weight||5.61 kg|
COMP Cams 102100 Xtreme Energy 224/232 Cams for Ford 4.6/5.4L Modular 2 Valve
+ S$67.90 Delivery
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.Import Fees Deposit shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your basket during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
- Excellent upgrade from stock cam. Improved torque and power. Works with stock computer, best with custom tuning. Smooth idle.
- 1,200-5,200 RPM Operating Range
- 224/232 Duration at .050". 114 Degree Lobe Separation Angle
- .500"/.500" Valve Lift
- Excellent performance in street carbureted applications. Quicker opening lobe profiles deliver increased responsiveness and more area under the lift curve.
- More vacuum allows an increase in duration for improved performance and assists power brakes.
- Best performance with aftermarket intake manifolds, headers and lower gear ratios.
- Fits Ford 4.6/5.4L 2-Valve Modular V8
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Excellent upgrade from stock cam. Improved torque and power. Works with stock computer, best with custom tuning. Smooth idle.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update: after the install my 2001 Mustang GT sounds amazing! I did some exhaust work and put on Flowmaster original 40's. The lope is really cool.
Minor loss off the line but a nice gain once you hit the power band.