|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth, Wired|
|Item model number||TT-BH085(SG)|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 10 x 5 cm; 220 Grams|
Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones, Over Ear Wireless, Deep Bass Hi-Fi Sound, 40H Playtime, Type-C Fast Charging CVC 8.0 Mic, SoundSurge 85
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 years + 6 months local (Singapore) warranty. Advanced Active Noise Cancelling Technology: TaoTronics Bluetooth headphones come with professional active noise cancelling function let you immerse yourself in music world without noise，no matter you are in a noisy street, busy subway or bus, flight cabin with roaring engine.
- Hi-Fi Audio Sound & Deep Bass: TaoTronics wireless headphones equid with 40mm drivers, which delivers powerful sound and rich music with lesser audio delay. Upgrade Bluetooth 5.0 technology provide an ultra-fast and virtually unbreakable connection.
- 40H Playtime & Incredible Fast Charging: Plug in for only 5 minutes with a USB-C connector and get 2 hours playback; only 45 minutes charging time for an ultra-long playtime up to 40 hours. Note: Turn off ANC to avoid power consumption if headphones are not in use.
- Customizable Comfort & Ultra-Lightweight: Adjustable headband and 90° rotatable ear cups , soft protein memory foam ear pads with over ear cups to completely cover your ears and reduce pressure on your ears, while the headphones itself only weights 7. 8oz(220g) for long-time wear.
- Hassle-Free Clear Calls: cVc 8. 0 noise cancelling microphone for hands-free calls means you can be heard clearly on the phone, which let you enjoy wireless or wired mode no matter the level of background noise depend on your need.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|TT-BH085Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones||TT-BH090 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones||BH020 CVC8.0 wireless earbuds||Wireless noise cancelling earbuds BH023|
|Active Noise Cancellation||Feedback ANC Technology||Upgraded Hybrid ANC Technology||CVC 8. 0 noise reduction||Active Noise Cancelling|
|Sound||Hi-Res sound via 40 mm dynamic drivers||Hi-Res sound via 40 mm dynamic drivers; Deep Bass||6mm dynamic speakers and noise isolation||Enhanced Deep Bass；10mm Large-Aperture fiber optic drivers|
|Bluetooth Standard||V 5.0||V 5.0||V 5.2||V 5.0|
|Playing Time||40 Hours||35 Hours||40 Hours||30 Hours|
|Fast Charging Function||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Additional Features||Over Ear, Lightweight, Foldable & Rotatable Design||Over Ear, Foldable & Rotatable Design||light weight；USB-C Quick Charge, Microphone, wireless, water-resistant||Active Noise Cancelling|
TaoTronics Active Noise Cancelling Headphones
Technology Enhances Life
TaoTronics, a flagship brand under the Sunvalley group, is dedicated to providing superior-quality, reasonably priced electronic products that improve the lives of our customers. We strive to develop, innovate and focus on utilizing the latest technology into easy-to-use devices.
TaoTronics Active Noise Cancelling Over Ear Headphones
Whether you’re commuting, on a lengthy flight, or trying to concentrate in the office, TaoTronics ANC Bluetooth headphones can be a godsend. TaoTronics TT-BH085 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones have powerful Active Noise Cancelling Function. Enjoy your music with minimal, or no distraction, when you turn on the active noise cancellation (ANC) switch.
NOTE：the headphones can cancel out low and mid-frequency noises such as cars and airplane engines, but the human voice can not be eliminated
- Active Noise Cancelling
- Bluetooth 5.0 chip
- aptX, SBC & AAC codec
- 40hrs audio playback
- 5mins charging for 2hrs playback
- cVc 8.0 noise cancellation mic
TaoTronics ANC Wireless Headphones
Excellent Wearing Comfort
Built with exquisite memory foam pads and large ear cups to cover your ears in comfort, even after hours of continuous wear.
Easy to Carry
Rotatable and foldable axis makes the ear cups effortless to carry in the supplied pouch – this is an impressive travel-friendly design.
Fast Pairing & Stable Connection
Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology instantly pairs when you turn the headphones on – with no loss in connection quality.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
77 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I needed something for work where I can listen to music in the background (so decent quality will do, don't need to hear all the frequencies etc), something good enough for calls (BOTH phone and laptop) and reasonably priced. This surprisingly fits all my requirements. Music quality may not be the greatest but definitely good enough for non audiophile (via Bluetooth!). Noise cancellation good enough for mildly noisy home or office, in fact with music on, most of the time I don't even turn on noise cancellation . I can also confirm that you can pair it to 2 devices and it will automatically switch without needing the hassle to disconnect one to use the other (I am connected to both laptop and phone). I read some reviews saying it didn't work for Microsoft teams etc.. It works (teams, jabber, webex, Skype). The only thing to take note, for the laptop, there will be 2 audio options, "stereo" and "hands free". Stereo for music and if you have a web call, u will need to ensure handsfree is selected else it will not work.
Didn't expect to write such a long review but if someone told me all these, I wouldn't have needed to watch/read so many reviews for a headphone at this price.
The sound quality is much better than expected. It performs well in both high pitch and low pitch, so it can be used for almost any scene - no matter it is for heavy-metal music, or traditional soft music. It works well for almost all kinds of music.
The wearing is also comfortable. It is neither too tightened or too loosen. It would not make me feel headache after hours of wearing. The ear pads are also very soft, and it does not feel heavy after hours of wearing.
In conclusion, it is suitable for almost any purpose of usage. The connection had also been quite stable while using it. It feels even better than some other headphones that are more expensive.
So while this headphone, in terms of sound quality, obviously can't compete with the more costly, wired gear, it really isn't as far off as the price would suggest. And it even comes with "extra features" such as:
* Wireless connectivity - connects very quickly, rock solid connection stability and range, stays paired with 2 different devices (which not all BT headphones can do)
* Active Noise cancellation - surprisingly good considering at this price point you usually don't get ANC, it's probably like 70-80% the effectiveness of my Sony WF-1000XM3 TWS IEMs which cost 4x the price
In a compact, foldable package to boot.
A bit more on the sound quality based on my usage which is 99% of the time watching videos and maybe 1% listening to some music tracks just to get an impression. Overall the sound profile is probably more balanced than most consumer headphones, which tend to overemphasize mid-bass to give them more thump. The bass volume seems to increase quite a bit once the ANC is activated though, so could be some extra DSP going on. This results in some mid-bass boost but not overly so. There isn't much sub-bass or treble extension though. Detail retrieval is ok for the price range but even though it has AptX it can sometimes sound quite compressed (for example the Sony WF-1000MX3 sounds clearer even though it's only SBC/AAC). Sound stage is pretty good considering it's a closed-back design.
Comfort is ok though the earcups are quite small for my large ears, which is why i typically prefer large full-sized headphones. It does get quite warm. Clamp force is moderate and the headphone fit is secure as a result. Build quality is not too shabby considering the price but once folded it does feel slightly flimsy. I'm not sure i would throw it into a bag with other items to be jostled around (it only comes with a soft cloth pouch).
So for my use case, which isn't listening to music, but watching videos while lounging on a sofa, at night, it does a serviceable job and is excellent value-for-money considering all the features that are packed in.