Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones, Ausdom ANC8 Over Ear Wireless Headphones Wired Headsets with Microphone, 30H Playtime Comfortable for Travel Work TV PC Computer Cellphone Music – Black
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Active noise cancelling headphones-industry leading active noise cancelling (ANC) technology removes distracting surrounding noises for calming, private listening experience, turning down ambient noise to whisper by just flicking of a switch. Reduces most of surrounding sound for work, travel, and anywhere in between. The noise cancellation function can only work with wireless mode.
- WIRED & WIRELESS HEADPHONES-The adjustable over the ear Bluetooth headphones have both a wireless and wired function, using the 3. 5mm aux cable that is included in the package. The noise cancelling headphones are compatible with most Bluetooth devices, like tablets and smartphones. The industry-leading CSR Bluetooth chip of the wireless headphones supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP and HSP, and you can use them to listen to music, watch movies and TV shows or even answer your calls!
- Comfortable & perfect fit-you can wear the Bluetooth headphones for hours, and your head and ears won’t be sore afterwards! The high grade protein leather pads and the ergonomically designed adjustable and stretchable headband will allow you to have the perfect and most comfortable fit. Plus, the wireless headphones are very lightweight and their soft materials won’t scrape or irritate the skin around your ears or your scalp. These Bluetooth headphones are perfect for everyday use!
- Listen to music for hours-do you want to use your noise cancelling headphones without having to deal with annoying wires? Then activate the advanced Bluetooth with the ultra-low power consumption and wear the adjustable headphones. But remember! First, you need to change the built-in 400mAh rechargeable battery for about two hours. It can last up to 30 hours once fully charged. Try them out and see for yourself!
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY-Here at AUSDOM, we’re very confident about the quality, the durability, The efficacy and the practicality of our active noise cancelling bluetooth headphones. For this reason, we have backed them up with one year warranty. This means that if during the first year after your purchase something seems to malfunction, we will either fix the wireless headphones for you or we will replace them. This is a 100% risk-free purchase, so don’t hold back any longer! Place an order now!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Focusing on product development and innovation, AUSDOM is a new team who are bouncy and full of energy, and dedicated to become a well-known brand. With the help of most distinguished experts in this industry, we ensure providing products with best user experience for customers worldwide.
ANC8 wireless over-ear headset delivers a premium listening experience with great active noise cancellation technology. Also, it can be easily switched between wireless Bluetooth mode and wired mode. You can focus on what you want to hear and immerse yourself in the music, movies, and videos with distractions blocked out.
Listen to Music Wirelessly
The industry-leading CSR Bluetooth V4.0 technology enables you to experience the excellent performance within up to 10 meters range. You can do something else while enjoying beautiful music without any wires. Additionally, the built-in microphone allows taking clear calls while you are on the go, even in windy or noise environment.
All-Day Music Pleasure
Nothing is more frustrating than battery running out halfway. Fortunately, ANC8 supports up to 20 hours of battery life for a whole day’s use with only 2 hours charging needed. What’s more, just a plug with the 3.5mm audio cable (included in the box) into your cellphone, tablet or computer, then you can use these Bluetooth headphones at all times and places.
Pair with Bluetooth Devices
You can rest assured that the active noise cancelling headphones can be seamlessly switched between different devices of your cellphone, tablet or computer. Besides, the ANC8 is designed specifically for use with iPhone, iPad and Mac models. Through an easy and convenient Bluetooth pairing, you can well enjoy the music, watch the movies or make phone calls as you like.
Enjoy Every Detail in Your Favorite Music. Not the Noise
Advanced Active Noise Cancelling
Equipped with world class noise cancellation system, the headphones can effectively eliminates background noise and let you indulge yourself with the great sound, whether you’re travelling in an airport, sitting in a train, or walking on crowded streets. Turn the “ANC” button on, and you can listen to what you really want to hear in both wireless and wired mode.
For optimal use:
The noise cancelling function works for noise in the low frequency band primarily.Medium-high frequency noises like human voice，machines can not be eliminated.
High-Fidelity Sound Quality
Featuring the proprietary 40mm large-aperture driver for extra bass, pristine low mids, and crisp treble, these Bluetooth wireless headphones do quite well in delivering the high-fidelity sound and helping you enjoy your favorite tracks better.
Quality Headphones Designed for Comfortable Fit and Easy Carrying
Long-Time Comfortable Wearing
These noise cancelling headphones are made from exquisite materials simulated to human skin texture. Combined with the custom fit supra-aural padding and an adjustable headband, ANC8 gives you the best fit and long-term comfort. We also attach due importance to better user experience while pursuing the high sound quality.
Fordable and Portable Design
For your convenience, the Bluetooth over-ear headphones are built with rotated ear cups for easy storage needs. Moreover, we provide an EVA portable carrying case for you to fold your headphones in it. So you can enjoy the best use experience of the headset on your journey without worrying about damaging it.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I like the fact that you can enable or disable the noise reduction. When I listen to music on them, I like it better without the N/R engaged.
Came with instruction manual that was easy to follow to get it paired and working. I have more than my share of headphones and earbuds, and these worked just like all the other ones. Just power it on and hold down the power button until it goes into pairing mode. The pair it from your phone or PC.
I also was pleasantly surprised to see that you can use a wire to connect them if you want. I only use them over bluetooth, but that is a nice option if your laptop or PC doesn't have bluetooth.
I used to own some Bose headphones with noise reduction. Eventually the ear cups wore out and they became unusable. For my application, these were just as good, and cost about 85% less. So if they wear out I can replace them a LOT cheaper.
The multi-function buttons work well. They are large and easy to find and control while the headphones are on my head. Power, Volume, Track and Noise Cancellation are all a press away. The Bluetooth pairing to my iPhone X was simple following the included instructions. There are different color LEDs indicating if the headphones are on and/or connected to BT. I like that the volume on these adjusts both on the headphones and on my iPhone at the same time. Some devices have separate adjustment levels which can be annoying. I also like that the battery level / indicator (for the headphones) is displayed on my phone. The noise cancellation works fairly well. Again, it doesn’t stack up to the “known” expensive units (yes, I’ve tried a few), but these do perform well enough for their price bracket. On the plane they did help me sleep and reduced the annoying loud engine hum, so I’m glad I took these with me. I charged these at my destination only to top them off. But there was no indication of battery shortage during my 9+ hours of use each way.
These ANC8 headphones came with a rigid black zip-up carry case and two cables. One 62” audio cable and the other 34” micro USB for charging. The included manual is simple, detailed and translated to a few languages. Overall, these are decent Noise Cancelling headphones that are worth the sixty buck$.
After having some play time with the headphones paired to my laptop and phone, I can truly say I really enjoy listening and wearing the ausdoms. I can compare the quality to most other premium brands like sennheiser. The bass is strong but not overbearing and the midrange is clear for vocals. I particularly enjoy how the bass and lower range are boosted when the anc is switched off. It really is a nice touch especially since my older Bose set doesn't have that option.
The quality of the plastics and material is quite nice as well. Soft touch faux leather seems durable and is comfortable over my ears. The hard plastics feel sturdy enough for daily use too. I particularly enjoy the attention to detail and aesthetics of the switches and button placement. Everything is where I naturally place my hand, although I am right handed.
I hope to take this on a plane trip soon so I can really compare these to my Bose set. Overall the price different makes up for any shortcoming however miniscule.
Comfort:--Despite the pleather being of low quality, they actually aren't too uncomfortable. However, they didn't fit completely over my ears as I have a big head so be aware of that. The comfort is just acceptable. The comfort just meets the bare minimum standard of mine. They don't hurt, but they aren't pillows either.
Sound:--The sound is awful. These headphones feature a very unpleasant dark sound signature. Incredibly weak treble that just barley exists. The rest of the high frequencies sound very recessed. The midrange is exaggerated and vocals sound very synthetic. Boomy muddy bass. The ANC actually works quite well. Too bad it doesn't make the headphones sound better. The ANC, when enabled, just makes the low quality sound that more apparent.
OVERALL:--DO NOT BUY THESE, buy from a reputable brand like Audio Technica or Sennheiser. Both of those brands offer wireless solutions that sound much better than these headphones and they're built better and offer a better warranty service.