|Special Features||Active Noise Canceling|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Item model number||TT-EP008(SG)|
|Package Dimensions||11 x 11 x 4 cm; 420 Grams|
Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, TaoTronics Noise Cancelling Earbuds Wired Headphones in-Ear Earphones with 15 Hours Playtime and Built-in Microphone, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Active noise cancelling: reduce background sounds by up to 30dB with our advanced noise cancelling technology to enjoy uncompromising powerful Audio and to give you the music you love for work, travel, and Relaxation
- 15 hours of continuous audio: enhanced and boosted with a 140mAh battery, Enjoy 15 hours of pure continuous music playback or voice chat
- In-ear comfort: with interchangeable ear-buds and hooks for convenience and comfort, The headphones will stay in place when you’re on the move.
- Metal construction: Crafted with machined aluminum alloy that reduces battery consumption; also features a gold-plated 3. 5mm Audio jack and an airplane Audio adapter for convenience when flying
- Full control: Three button in-line remote control for full audio playback includes volume adjustment, track selection, and play/pause functionality with a 55-inch-long wire.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When listening to music, it isn't very bassy or very reedy - it's kind of in the middle. Which suits me fine. The most important thing to me is the earbuds were comfortable, and the wires didn't feel too heavy or draggy. Buttons also work well, and are responsive (you don't have to press too hard to get them to work). One part I am not a fan of is the wire is really long; When I'm sitting at my desk listening to it, I have to shorten the wires by tying up a part of it. That's the only reason it didn't get 5 stars.