|Special Features||Compact;, Portable;, Durable;, Swiveling;, Folding;, Bluetooth Wireless;, Hands-free;, Volume Control;, Over Ear;, Colorful;, Wired Mode-Audio Cable as Back-up When in Low Battery;|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
|Power source type||Battery|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth, Wired|
|Material Type||Leather, Plastic|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Item model number||NC35|
|Product Dimensions||22.58 x 15.49 x 5.64 cm; 181.44 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Noise Cancelling Headphones Wireless Bluetooth 5.0,Fast Charge Over-Ear Lightweight Srhythm NC35 Headset with Microphones,Mega Bass 40+ Hours’ Playtime -Low Latency(Gun Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- World-Leading Digital Active Noise Cancelling (ANC): Advanced noise cancellation technology effectively quells 90% stable low frequency background noise when in noisy environment airplane/subway/car/office/factory/crowd etc.(not 100% sound canceling.).ANC works well in both wired and wireless mode.ANC ON,World OFF.To be better and better noise reducing is our goal!
- Elegant Appearance & Tiny Lightweight Folding: Light for head relaxing and portable for traveling storage. Durable headset 0.4 lb ONLY! 90°-170°ear-cups’ multi-angle flexible rotation with adjustable headband of 8 levels’ size stretch. Ergonomic international standard size.
- Fast Charge & 40+Hours Enjoyment: Charging 10 minutes to use 3 hours.High efficiency and energy-saving Bluetooth 5.0 to prolong playtime up to 40 hours after 1-2 hours’ full charge.Built-in sensitive microphones for easy communication under Bluetooth mode.Support Siri voice control.3.5mm stereo audio cable as back-up when in low battery.Extra Charging protection especially for high-end cars.
- Ultimate Sound: Clear mega bass from unique designed sound chamber and 40mm HD premium speakers.Professionally stereo drivers’ and other frequency bands’ improvements make music grace to find the rhythm of your soul.Sometimes quality just needs to be heard.
- Superior Comfort: Extremely comfortable memory protein leather with skin-friendly breathable feel.Exclusive Designs of Air Pressure Balance to reduce sound wave pressure of active noise reduction. Wearing much more comfortable than all other brands. Designed in Japan. Note: the exclusive authorized seller is Srhythm.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We build products that help you find the rhythm of your soul.
For years we helped others in the headphone industry perfect their noise-cancellation technology, but we were never truly satisfied with the directions they would take. Cutting corners in build quality or the audio itself, it’s no secret that companies are happy to charge you - the customer - for their name and a shiny sticker, but we’re tired of the brand tax…
So, we decided to pursue our dream; we started by creating products that allow you to enjoy what life has to offer without pushing what your wallet can offer. With each new product we want to connect your feelings to the rhythm of your soul.
We want to create a space without restrictions, to let you feel relaxed, relieved, and reborn.
Success is no accident and we believe you should be rewarded for the hard work you put in everyday to achieve your dream. Our products are designed to let you be free, to give you the power to create what you want, when you want. No more shoddy craftsmanship, no more wallet-breaking expenses, just the true freedom of quality.
Foldable & Lightweight Headphones
Skin texture,All-day comfort
- Upgraded Soft Ear Cushions for comfort with professional memory protein ear-pads and 110 swiveling ear-cups,the skin texture, lightweight comfortable around-ear fit,you can wear all day long.
- Gentle Reminder: Please take off the headphone every 1-2 hrs to get your ears to relax and better hearing enjoyment.
UNIQUE Foldable & Ultralight Noise Cancelling Headphones
90°-170° multi-angle flexible rotation with adjustable headband,180g only
Srhythm NC35 active noise reduction quells 90% of stable low frequency background noise when in noisy environment airplane/subway/car/office/factory etc.The noise reduction is up to 20-25dB. And makes you to immerse into the music.
- Much better Dual Noise Reduction sensor for travel,busy office and crowded
- Clear mega bass, 40mm HD premium speakers
- Up to 40+ Hours Playtime with Build-in 800 mAh Rechargeable lithium-ion Battery
- Latest CVC8.0 with V5.0 Bluetooth,make Faster & Clearer Hands-free calls
- Fast Charge & Extra Charging Protection
- Lighter & More Comfortable,Foldable Space-Saving
Headphones On,World Off
Built-To-Last Battery with Over-voltage Charging Protection
Immersive Sound & V5.0 Bluetooth
|Srhythm NC35 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Foldable||Srhythm NC25 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Foldable||Srhythm NC75 Pro Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Over-ear|
|Noise Reduction Depth||20-25 dB||18-23 dB||23-27 dB|
|Bluetooth||Version 5.0||Version 4.1||Version 5.0|
|Microphones||CVC 8.0||CVC 6.0||CVC 8.0|
|Battery Life||40+ Hrs / 800 mAh||16+ Hrs / 360 mAh||40+ Hrs / 750 mAh|
|Net Weight||0.4 LB||0.4 LB||0.6 LB|
|Foldable & Rotation||✓||✓||Rotation|
|Voice Assistant&Google Assistant||✓||✓||✓|
|Additional Features||Gun-Black,Super-light,Extra Bass,Quick Charge||Matte-Black,Super-light||Metal-Black,Extra Bass,Quick Charge, Suitable for Big ears|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Let me tell you about the battery. The battery lasts super long if you charge it fully for about 2-3 hours. Last me the whole week without charging it once. Even if they do die, you can always quick charge it for like 5-10 min that will last you a couple of hours.
The microphone is nice, I hadn't had anybody complain to me that they couldn't hear me well. Everybody says they hear me nice and clear. Also what I really love is that I can actually activate my Google Assistant through these headphones if I need to which I wasn't able to do with my previous ones.
Overall this is a great product for a very good price. You don't need to spend those $150-$250 on the fancy brands when you can get these that do exactly the same job if not better.
I travel extensively for business and occasionally use headphones for watching movies on my tablet while taking longer flights (>3 hours). Listening to music in flight is secondary. I liked my Bose QC II, but there were a few issues. 1) the ear padding was starting decay. 2) The maximum volume was a bit lower than what I desired. 3) the audio cable was a nuisance.
I didn't want to spend $300 on something that I may only use for a couple of hours a month, but I still wanted a reasonably good set of noise-cancelling headphones...at least close to the quality I experienced with my QC IIs.
This is the reason I started looking closely at the Srhythm NC35 headphones. They seemed to fold up in a flat and compact way. Most of the other headphones folded in such a way that they would not fit into a slim Notebook bag. Compared to the carrying case for the QC IIs, the NC 35 case is about 20% smaller.
The NC35s are quite comfortable and I have worn them up to 1 1/2 hours with not much issue, however, side by side, I would say that the QC IIs are a bit more comfortable. The ear padding on the Bose are just like butter in their softness (maybe this is the reason they are decaying) and there is a bit more padding on the top. Also, I would say that the NC35s push the ear phones tighter onto your head.
This was a bit of surprise. Using recorded white noise of an Airplane cabin, I compared my QC IIs with my new Srhythms. The Srhythms won by a nose, they were noticeably better than the Boses. Of course, the QC IIs are using 15 year old technology, but I was still expecting the NC35 to be slightly worse....you have to remember that the QCs were about $300 15 years ago!
The NC35s have a higher maximum volume than the QC IIs and this alone probably makes the NC35s the winner, especially when listening to dialog in movies where the fidelity of the sound is really not that important. The Bose headphones are slightly better than the NC35s when listening to music, but it's close. I had to switch headphones a couple of times to confirm that I preferred sound from the Bose headphones.
Build Quality and materials:
Just by looking at the headphones, you would think these are premium, but that probably has more to do with styling than manufacturing. Considering the Bose and Srhythm headphones are all plastic its hard to say that the Srhythms are lower quality, however, when pushing the buttons or running your finger over the outside of the phones, you get the impression that these phones might be more delicate than their appearance would suggest.
There is one HUGE design flaw, though. I have taken one 4 hour plane trip. When I sat down on the plane and opened up the carrying case the ANC light was on. I shut off the head phones when we landed, but when I got to the hotel and opened the carrying case, the ANC light was back on. Even in the case, the ANC button is accidentally pushed and turned on. If not caught soon enough, you could find yourself with a headset that you thought was fully charged completely drained of power. This alone is probably enough to force it to 3 stars, but I believe this can be solved with a strip of thick foam inserted into the case.
I have taken one trip so far, and the NC35s performed as well as my QC IIs. I wore the headset for about 4 hours straight and they were comfortable. At this point, I don't see a reason why I would dish out $300 for high end Sony or Bose noise cancelling headphones. Maybe if I wanted one set of high quality headphones for travel and home or I was constantly flying from New York to Sydney, but these are giving me as good, if not better, performance to what I was satisfied with for the past 15 years....and back then the QC IIs were selling
The NC35s are a solid performer and you will find it hard to justify spending that extra $200 for those high end headphones. The only issue is the ANC button and the accidental activation. Be prepared to modify you carrying case to prevent this from happening.