Canon 1056B002 USM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- f1.2 maximum aperture
- Ring-type UltraSonic motor (USM), Focal length : 85mm, Closest focusing distance : 3.2 feet
- EF mount, medium telephoto lens, High-speed AF and circular aperture create shallow depth-of-field
- 111mm focal length for APS-H sensors, 136mm for APS-C sensors, Lens not zoomable
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.4 x 9.2 x 9.2 cm; 1.02 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 18 June 2019
- Manufacturer : Canon
- ASIN : B000EW9Y4M
- Item model number : 1056B002
Best Sellers Rank:
22,354 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- 164 in Camcorder & Camera Lenses
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The high-speed AF and circular aperture create a shallow depth-of-field that brings attention to the subject and blurs the background, which is ideal for portraits and weddings. The floating optical system, which includes an aspherical lens element, suppresses aberrations and ensures excellent imaging performance.This revamped medium telephoto lens employs a ring-type ultra Sonic motor (USM), high-speed CPU, and optimized algorithms to achieve an autofocus speed that's approximately 1.8x faster than the original.
Canon EF 85mm f1.2L II USM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras
A professional short-telephoto lens, precision-made for low-light shooting and those situations where extremely shallow depth of field is required. Perfect for creative portraiture.
- Extreme f/1.2 maximum aperture
- Fast, quiet autofocus
- Super Spectra coatings
- Circular aperture for smooth background bokeh
- Integration with E-TTL II flash system
- Soft case and lens hood
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 10 June 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 8 March 2018