Canon EF 16–35mm f/2.8L III USM Lens
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture.
- All-new optical design for significant improvements in outer and corner sharpness.
- Sub wave length Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water intrusion, enabling shooting even in harsh conditions*.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds. Not an Extender Compatiblity. Magnification with Extension Tube EF12 II- 0.65 at Tele (Not compatible at Wide).Magnification with Extension Tube EF25 II- 1.14 at Tele (Not compatible at Wide).Lens Construction:16 elements in 12 groups
Product detailsStyle:Canon Lens
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 8.89 x 8.89 cm; 790.07 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 August 2016
- Manufacturer : Canon
- ASIN : B01KURGS8U
- Item model number : 0573C002
Best Sellers Rank:
21,962 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- 190 in Camcorder & Camera Lenses
- Customer reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L III USM is a high performance, water-resistant, and ultra wide-angle Canon L-series lens.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Used it for the first time for an entire weekend and found it a perfect solution for what I frequent try do: landscape and urban exploration. While not an expert, I feel pictures are very sharp and the focal range covered is perfect for what I do, avoiding the extra complexity of the 11-24mm in terms of wait, size, lack of filter support and inevitable distortion in the foreground. While I will continue to use the 11-24mm in the foreseeable future, I have the impression this 16-35mm will become my preferred choice in many situations and circumstances. Super flexible, is an excellent compromise offering great quality at every focal length. So far, out of 440 shots, 156 at 30+mm, 140 <+200mm, 76 in the 26-28mm range and the rest distributed homogeneously.
Someone wrote a review saying this Canon Mark iii lens flared and so far not one flare so I don't believe that and I've already shot about 500 shots on it. Love that the corners don't creep and the glass produces such sharp corner and beautiful picture. In a nutshell I LOVE my new lens after two weeks and I'm a pro who's shot 16 going on 17 years. Buy it for wide angle and landscaping shots plus indoor house photography. Heck, use it anyway you want and just buy insurance in case you drop it as it's a bit of a dime.
Yes it's expensive but I'm going to be using it for years to come , it comes with a sweet leather bag and a Canon lens hood. L series is finally catching up on Nikon with the L series and this bad boy proves it.
Buy this lens. It is worth the upgrade from the previous 16-35mm and it is light years better and worth every dollar that you waste on that crappy 17-40mm lens.