Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM Lens
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fixed focal length Lens with high image quality and bright f/1.2 aperture for the EOS R system
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.31 ft./0.40M
- Control ring for direct setting changes
- Three aspherical elements and one UD Element
- 12 pin Communication system
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.89 x 8.89 x 10.92 cm; 949.71 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Canon
- ASIN : B07H4G9ZKW
- Item model number : 2959C002
- Best Sellers Rank: 15,060 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The RF 50mm f/1.2L USM from Canon is highly sought after due to its versatile focal length and bright f/1.2 maximum aperture. This new lens excels in difficult lighting conditions and working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques. Three aspherical elements and one UD Element
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I don't really like the 50mm focal length. I sold two other 50mm lenses I tried because the focal length, for me, is neither here nor there. 50mm isn't wide enough to be a good general purpose environmental lens, and it's not long enough to capture subjects farther away. Even with that said, this is the lens that is glued onto my camera 70% of the time. The image quality is sublime at all apertures, and it's just fun to use. I even use it sometimes for product photography over my 100mm 2.8L when I can because I just love the rendering so much.
Cons are the price, and the weight. But I think it's absolutely worth the price, probably more actually. And I'm a large guy so personally the weight doesn't bother me, but I could see it being an issue for some.
Reviewed in the United States on 21 June 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 23 February 2019
I know you will say it's pricy and I agree with you, but believe me, it worths every dollar that you will pay.
However, if you're lokking for a ligh lense, then this is not your target, if the wight all what you care about.