Other Sellers on Amazon
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - PlayStation 4
Enhance your purchase
- Survival horror returns - A brand new tale in the Resident Evil Revelations saga comes to current and next generation gaming consoles
- Clare Redfield and Moira Burton star - Fan favorite Claire returns to the horrors that haunted her in the past alongside Moira Burton, daughter of Resident Evil legend Barry Burton.
- Evil is watching - Set in what appears to be an abandoned detention facility on a remote island, the horror awaits players around every dark corner. Will there be a way to escape?
- A brand new type of enemy - Not as mindless as zombies, the scary design of the 'Afflicted' means they are able to move quickly and attack the player with basic weapons, making them a genuine threat to players' survival.
- Assistive co-op play - Players will need to switch between the two characters to overcome the nightmares in either single player mode with an AI partner or offline co-op. Utilize Moira's torch to temporarily blind the enemy before Claire takes them out!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The beginning of the Resident Evil Revelations 2 tale sees fan favorite Claire Redfield make a dramatic return. Survivor of the Raccoon City incident depicted in previous Resident Evil games, Claire now works for the anti-bioterrorism organization Terra Save. Moira Burton, is attending her welcome party for Terra Save when unknown armed forces storm the office. Claire and Moira are knocked unconscious and awaken later to find themselves in a dark and abandoned detention facility. Working together, they must find out who took them and to what sinister end. With the terrifying Afflicted enemies waiting around every dark corner, players will need to use their ammo and weapon supply wisely, in classic survival horror style. Will Claire and Moira make it out alive and discover what's led to them being taken to this remote island? Who else will they come across? A story of twists and turns will have players guessing the next step at every turn.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I really enjoyed seeing some of the original characters back in the game (literally). I missed Claire, and I never played a game that included Barry. Raid Mode is fun because you get to play with some familiar faces, like Leon, Chris, HUNK, and the bastard everybody loves to hate, Wesker. I hope Capcom returns to these types of RE titles. After the out-of-place fiasco that was RE7, it was fun to "come home" to the real world of Resident Evil.
There are plenty of creepy moments to be had here and I found myself really involved with the characters and the story line, plus the extra value of Raid Mode, which all adds up to an extremely satisfying purchase.