Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For socks that are just as tough as the kids who wear them, choose the Carhartt brand known for legendary durability and comfort. The Carhartt girls' infant toddler crew socks feature fast dry technology that quickly moves sweat away from the skin to keep her feet dry and comfortable. Arch support keeps socks from slipping and bunching, and the grippers in the sole provide extra traction for those hard-playing toddlers who are always on the move. A reinforced heel and toe delivers extra durability for longer wear; so you can count on these rugged styles lasting until her next growth spurts
- Package dimensions : 18.29 x 12.45 x 4.32 cm; 90.72 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Carhartt
- ASIN : B07CX7YJR9
- Item model number : CHVA0014C6B2001
- Department : Baby-girls
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I Would Have To Say “Their Comfy Socks” Considering .... My 2year Old Grandaughter Wouldn’t Keep ANY Socks on her feet, She Loves these Socks! I just Wish they had Grippers on!
1. They are pretty thick. If it's about time for your toddler to size up on his/her shoes, these will definitely not fit. My daughter had just gotten new pair of shoes, so it had a little more room than her old pair. She wears these socks with her sneakers and with her fleece-lined boots. If you're familiar with Bombas socks for tots, the Carhartts are just slightly thinner and plushier than those.
2. They don't have grippys on the bottom, active toddlers beware. My daughter is really active. The moment her feet touches a surface, she is gone. We didn't realize how slippery these socks are on hardwood floors, and the first time she had them on and tried to run, she slipped and fell. Luckily she was not hurt - you do have to be careful, toddlers can get hurt not just from the impact of the fall, but on slippery surfaces, they can actually twist their ankles and get fractures (happened to my friend's kid from just that). This is my one complaint about these socks. Gap puts grippys on newborn socks (but seriously, why), why don't these have grippys?!? As a result, my daughter is not allowed to wear these around the house, these are only for going outside.
3. They wash well - but be careful of what you put in the wash. These washes really well and does not shrink... BUT, in one wash, a zipper from her jeans got caught in one of the socks and the thread pulled and well, now that one sock is ruined. :( I usually put socks in small mesh bag to prevent something like this from happening, but one sock went rogue and ultimately met its own demise.
4. They're cute. Really, I think these are super cute.
I'll be buying more of these once they come back in stock! :)