- Product Dimensions:: 78.1 x 41.9 x 50.8 cm ; 10.2 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 17 Kg
- ASIN: B00M3YZQNW
- Date first available at Amazon.sg: 3 September 2015
- Customer reviews: 62 customer ratings
Carlsbro CSD130 Electronic Drum Set with Realistic Kick Pedal
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Digitron display
- 250 high-quality percussion voices
- 20 preset drum kits
- Aux input, Line output, Headphone output
- USB interface (USB to device), MIDI In/Out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With renowned CD-quality sound and roadworthy durability, the CSD130 Compact Electronic Drum Kit sets new standards in electronic percussion. Carlsbro engineers have listened to drummers all around the world, combining their observations with innovative technology to create an electronic kit that delivers the acoustic drum feel that today's drummers crave.
Electronic Drum Kit
Rehearsing, recording or on stage at the local club, the Carlsbro CSD130 keeps things simple. Forget about miking each drum, tuning the heads, or hauling around mountains of gear. The CSD130 is a complete 8-piece drum set that is ready in minutes. Unfold the stand, rotate the pads into position, and you’re ready to rock. Stereo outputs connect directly to any amplifier, PA system, or recording console. Plus, the CSD130 offers instant access to hundreds of world-class percussion sounds.
The pads themselves have been designed and reviewed by engineers and drummers alike to arrive at a natural feel that provides increased sensitivity, balanced rebounds, and that eliminated wrist-fatigue. In addition to the three tom pads, the CSD130 includes a unique dual-zone snare pad capable of triggering independent rim and drum sound simultaneously. Both the crash cymbal and ride cymbal pads include a manual “choke” to prevent ringing. The hi-hat pad works in conjunction with the controller pedal for open and closed effects. Finally, the bass drum trigger is activated using a professional kick drum pedal/beater to deliver an authentic feel. Spikes help keep all pedals in place during performance. Adjusting the sensitivity, dynamic response, and trimming the crosstalk of each pad allows the CSD130 to be custom-tailored to any performer’s style.
Pads, Pedals & Hardware
- 7.5” dual-zone snare pad (x1)
- 7.5” single-zone tom pads (x3)
- 10” crash cymbal pad with choke (x1)
- 10” ride cymbal pad with choke (x1)
- 10” hi-hat cymbal pad (x1) & controller pedal (x1)
- 2” bass drum pad (x1) with professional kick pedal (x1)
- Complete 3-footed stand and all hardware (collapsible design for easy storage/transport)
- Cable harness, power supply, cable management strips
- Drum key and drum sticks
The Carlsbro CSD120 isn’t just one drum kit. Inside the Commander 120/130 brain are 250 diverse drum and percussion sounds arranged into 20 preset drum kits, with 10 additional kits that can be created and customized by the player. Each sound has been professionally preserved using CD-quality recording techniques. Built-in reverb adds a professional touch. Budding drummers can develop their skills by accompanying the 20 built-in songs, or use the Aux input to play along with their favorite songs via CD, MP3, etc. Illuminated buttons and a bright 3-digit LED display offer instant control. Stereo outputs connect the CSD120 to any amplifier or recording device; a headphone output is provided for private practice. Onboard MIDI and USB ports allow further expansion.
- Highly-visible controls and 3-digit LED display
- 250 distinct drum and percussion sounds
- 20 preset kits and 10 user assignable kits
- Selectable reverb effect
- 20 'play-along' demo songs with mutable drum part
- Record and playback features
- Metronome 'click' function
- AUX input (1/8” stereo) for jamming to CDs, MP3s, etc.
- Left/right (1/4” phone) audio outputs
- Headphone (1/8” stereo) output
- MIDI (IN/OUT) ports
- USB to device port
- Full dynamic, sensitivity, and crosstalk adjustments
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am so very upset and pissed. I have heard horror stories of this type about electronic drum kits. I have a traditional acoustic drum kit. But do not bother to buy this kit. I am sending this defective kit back for a refund asap.