|Compatible Devices||Ceiling Fan|
|Mounting Hardware||Wall Mount|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Mounting type||Wall Mount|
|Package dimensions||14.81 x 7.59 x 3.99 cm; 91 Grams|
53T Ceiling Fan Remote Control Replacement of Hampton Bay Harbor Breeze KUJCE9103 FAN-11T FAN-35T FAN-53T
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 53T Ceiling Fan Remote Control is a perfect replacement of Hampton Bay and Harbor Breeze FAN-53T, FAN-35T, L3HFAN35T, L3HFAN35T1, FAN-HD5, FAN-11T, KUJCE9103. It is manufactured by the original OEM and approved by the FCC.
- MAKE SURE - Your original remote the same as the picture shows. Your original remote control has the same DIP switches as the remote control in the picture. Their DIP switches are hidden in the battery slot. This remote control has no programming function. It cannot replace the remote which has a programming function, unless you can make sure that the receiver in your fan has such a DIP switch.
- This remote control controls the 3-speeds of your ceiling fan (low, medium, high), The Light on/off, Dimming (As long as your original remote can dim light). This remote control cannot reverse the fan. Just set the DIP switch pattern of new remote control to be the same as the DIP switch pattern of the original remote control.
- This is only a transmitter, the package does not include a receiver or 9V battery. Easy to operate and safe. It only takes less than half a second from when you press this remote control button to when your ceiling fan receives a signal and reacts.
- We are very willing to provide customers with 100% satisfactory service. Whenever you have any questions, our customer service will answer them for you. We provide our customers with 24/7 service.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
HOW TO USE? Just set the DIP switch pattern of this remote control to be the same as the DIP switch pattern of the original remote control. If you don’t know the original DIP switch pattern, you need to try these 16 possibilities: (0 is down and 1 is up) 0000, 0001, 0010, 0100, 0110, 0101, 0011, 0111, 1111, 1110, 1101, 1011, 1001, 1010, 1100, 1000 The manufacturer of this remote has provided remote control and receiver technical support for many well-known brands of ceiling fans in the past. Therefore, the quality and performance of this original OEM remote control is reliable. Specification Material: ABS Require: 9V battery (not included) Effective Distance: 50 ft (Without thick obstacles) Speed Regulation: 3 gears to change Package Includes(9V battery is not included) 1* Remote Control 1* Wall mount 2* Screw 1* Paper description
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This new remote is as close to perfect as it can get. The buttons work flawlessly and instantly. PS-I believe my fan is 39 years old (installed when the house was built).
Okay, this item looks exactly like the remote that came with my Harbor Breeze fan. That remote was using 9 volt batteries like they were the new shrimp cocktail value meal at Red Lobster. That is the reason I purchased this remote. However, upon receipt of the remote I noticed the old remote's 4th dip switch was not locked fully on and therefore was probably draining the battery excessively. I locked the 4th dip switch and placed a new battery in the new remote. I am going to see which remote requires a battery change first. I am betting it will be the old remote due to its age. That remote is more than 13 years old and I am willing to bet the capacitors are becoming marginal. Long story short, I am happy with the replacement, it operates the fan as expected and works as expected.