|Product Dimensions||3.81 x 9.22 x 21.54 cm; 603.28 Grams|
CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser | Makeup Remover and Face Wash With Hyaluronic Acid | Fragrance Free | 19 Ounce
|Price:||(S$0.17 / fl oz)|
- [ ALL-IN-ONE CLEANSER ] One-step face wash for daily facial cleansing, face and eye makeup removal, and long-lasting hydration. Gently removes dirt, excess oil, and even long-wear foundation and daily SPF sunscreen residue
- [ TRANSFORMING TEXTURE ] Dispenses as a rich cream and transforms into a foam as you lather into skin. Non-drying formula thoroughly cleanses without stripping skin of moisture or leaving a tight, dry feeling
- [ HYDRATING INGREDIENTS ] Formulated with hyaluronic acid and an amino acid complex to support skin's Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF), known to attract and retain moisture
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ DRY SKIN CLEANSER ] Suitable for normal to dry skin. Fragrance free, paraben-free, soap-free, non-comedogenic, and pH balanced
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
AQUA / WATER, UREA, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CETEARYL, ALCOHOL, NIACINAMIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, C12-13 ALKYL LACTATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERIN, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, DIMETHICONE, TRIACETIN, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, SODIUM LACTATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Facial Cleanser has a unique one-step cleansing formula with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) that gently cleanses, thoroughly removes oil and makeup, and hydrates the skin barrier.
• Skin-identical pH
• Amino Acids: Helps attract and hold water on the ski
• Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin's surface and helps the skin retain moisture
• MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
• Ceramides: Ceramides help restore and maintain the skin's natural barrier
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Their SA cleanser has Salicylic Acid so you can't use it every day because you will over exfoliate your skin, and their other foaming cleanser has Niacinamide which my sensitive skin has had a bad reaction to. And their hydrating cleanser just doesn't cleanse oily skin thoroughly.
This one is just perfect because its foaming and hydrating at the same time, so it cleans your skin without stripping it. You have to put some water on your hands though and rub them together a little bit to activate the foam before putting it on your face. Also, this bottle is the biggest one out of all the cleansers which I highly appreciate since I am someone who cleanses morning & night and never skips a day lol.
Some background:I have quite dry, but otherwise relatively normal skin. My skincare goals are to avoid sensitizing products, keep my skin moisturized, prevent fine lines and oxidation, and keep any minor congestion (small closed comedones) or breakouts at bay. The Cerave Hydrating Cleanser didn't work for me--it's not simply that it doesn't lather (I can deal with that), but it caused some congestion. The foaming cleanser is, on the other end, way too drying for me. I had settled on the La Roche Posay Toleriane Hydrating formula, which I was happy with, but found this summer that I was getting some uneven texture and closed comedones around my nose and mouth which seemed to ease up when I tried another foaming gel-based cleanser I had on hand. When I saw that Cerave was coming out with a foaming cleanser that promised to work for dry skin, I pounced.
-not overly drying, even for someone using a retinol, as I do
-lathers and emulsifies extremely well, with a very small amount of product
-rinses very cleanly
-unscented and did not cause any sensitizing reaction
-I am (potentially) concerned that this cleanser may be a touch too drying in the winter. I wouldn't say that the product won't work for dry skin, but it is not exactly "hydrating" either (the La Roche Posay Toleriane hydrating cleanser is quite hydrating; the Cerave Cream-to-Foam cleanser is "non-drying" rather than "hydrating," but cleanses better than the LRP.
I would recommend this product to anybody looking for an excellent, gentle cleanser. It should work for all skin types. I am quite pleased and would repurchase.