|Product Dimensions||12.95 x 9.17 x 10.13 cm; 481 Grams|
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream and Hydrating Face Wash Trial Combo | 12oz Cream + 3oz Travel Size Cleanser
- [ MOISTURIZING CREAM & HYDRATING FACE WASH BUNDLE ] Contains 12oz CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Plus a 3oz Travel Size of CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Making up 50% of the skin's natural barrier, ceramides are essential to maintaining healthy skin. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore the protective skin barrier
- [ DRY SKIN RELIEF ] A deficiency of ceramides in the skin can often be associated with dry skin, which can feel itchy and look flaky. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream was shown to increase the skin's level of ceramides after 4 weeks
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Both products included in a Bundle are free of fragrance, allergy-tested, non-comedogenic, and suitable for use on the face and/or body
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cream: Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Petrolatum, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, EthylhexylglycerinCleanser: Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-40 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser is a unique formula that cleanses, hydrates, and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II).
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream is a face & body moisturizer to lock in moisture and provide 24-hour hydration. Both formulas contain hyaluronic acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture.
• Gentle, non-irritating formula
Key Ingredients (both products contain):
• MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
• Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
• Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The cream is moisturizing, easy to spread, and is cosmetically elegant. It almost has a buttery, whipped texture and is not greasy at all. In a way, it makes my skin matte which I am sure would be great for oily-skinned people. For context, I am very oily-skinned but I love hydrating, moisturizing products especially right now when my skin is dehydrated.
I already had experience with the cleanser as I used it last winter when my moisture barrier was very compromised and my skin was dry and cracking. It did a good job at soothing my skin and providing an instant soothing effect to my skin. My only problem was that it was so light that I didnt know if it was actually cleansing my face, it literally felt like lotion and every time I washed it off I felt like it left a film on my face. I personally did not mind the film as I saw it as a 'film of moisture.' My trick is I don't apply water to my face when I'm cleansing, I just cleanse dry and then I get a deeper cleanse.
Overall the moisturizer is a 5/5 and so is the cleanser! Would repurchase.
Otherwise, the lotion stung on my face, particularly around my eyes, a little the first time I used it, but after that it was fine. It's a lot less oily than other lotions with same hydration levels.