|Manufacturer||Atlas Supply Chain Consulting Services|
|Item model number||VALEANT432229|
|Product Dimensions||10.16 x 12.7 x 15.24 cm; 85.05 Grams|
CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion | Night Cream with Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide | Ultra-Lightweight, Oil-Free Moisturizer for Face | 3 Ounce
|Price:||(S$9.30 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
- [ OIL FREE NIGHT LOTION ] Use Cerave PM facial lotion as the last step in an evening skincare routine. If layering with an eye cream, moisturizer or facial serum, apply the Cerave night lotion after other product applications have been fully absorbed
- [ OVERNIGHT MOISTURIZER ] Cerave’s PM face cream contains niacinamide to help calm the skin and uses MVE Technology to deliver hydration throughout the night. It also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin's moisture
- [ ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- [ DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Fragrance free, paraben-free, oil free, non-comedogenic, and allergy-tested
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion has an ultra-lightweight, unique formula that moisturizes throughout the night and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1,3,6-II). The formula also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin’s natural moisture and niacinamide to help calm skin.
- Gentle, non-irritating formula
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps repair a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin.
Light-Weight Nighttime Moisturizing Lotion
Rich, smooth, yet lightweight texture spreads easily over skin and is absorbed quickly, leaving a non-greasy finish.
How to Use
When layering products like serums or eye creams, apply a thin layer & allow product to be absorbed fully before applying CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion.
Apply liberally to face and neck at night, or as directed by a physician.
Free of Fragrance to Avoid Irritation
All CeraVe products are developed with dermatologists.
As fragrance in skincare products can irritate sensitive skin, all CeraVe products are formulated without fragrance.
Helps to calm skin.
|Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 30||AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 30||PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion||Skin Renewing Night Cream|
|Skin Type||Normal to Oily Skin||All Skin Types||All Skin Types||Healthy-Aging Skin|
|Key Ingredients||Ceramides (1, 3 & 6-II) Hyaluronic acid Broad Spectrum SPF 30 protection||Ceramides 1, 3 & 6-II; Hyaluronic Acid; Zinc Oxide||Ceramides 1, 3 & 6-II; Hyaluronic Acid; Niacinamide||Ceramides 1, 3 & 6-II; Hyaluronic Acid; Niacinamide|
|Benefits||Moisturizes with a matte finish & helps repair the protective skin barrier.||Moisturizes throughout the day. Helps restore the skin's protective barrier. Provides broad spectrum SPF 30 protection||Moisturizes throughout the night and helps restore the protective skin barrier||Helps refresh the look of tired skin overnight with ceramides|
|Texture||Lightweight texture with matte finish||Smooth, hydrating texture||Lightweight texture||Rich, creamy texture|
|Hydrating Facial Cleanser||Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum||AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 30||PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion|
|Skin Type||Normal to Very Dry Skin||Normal to Dry Skin||All Skin Types||All Skin Types|
|Benefit||Cleanses, hydrates and helps restore the protective skin barrier||Replenishes skin hydration while helping restore the protective skin barrier||Moisturizes throughout the day. Helps restore the skin's protective barrier. Provides broad spectrum SPF 30 protection||Moisturizes throughout the night and helps restore the protective skin barrier|
|Texture||Non-Foaming, creamy texture||Smooth, gel-cream texture||Smooth, hydrating texture||Lightweight texture|
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 23 October 2019
Going by feel alone, this is an acceptable lightweight moisturizer. No, it’s not the lightest I’ve used but it absorbs well and keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day. With some self-proclaimed lightweight moisturizers you can get the feeling that something is on your skin even hours after application (especially when you tense your cheeks). With this, that sensation is minimal to nonexistent depending on how much I use. More important than that though is the hyaluronic acid. I’m not going to get into a long winded explanation about what it is and what it does, but VERY basically, think of it as a sponge that holds onto moisture. And NO, it is NOT the type of acid that will burn you. I see that in reviews and roll my eyes.
I usually apply this over a serum twice per day, once in the morning and again at night before bed, each time after cleaning my face. As for the removal, it comes off quick and easy without your skin getting super slick the instant it gets wet. When using just micellar water and a cotton round to clean my face, only one side of the round is needed to remove it all.
Oil free and fragrance free, you shouldn’t have to worry about clogged pores or skin irritation. I see that there are a few reviews claiming that it made people have a breakout which is possible as it is not hypoallergenic but I have not experienced anything like that.
While I may continue to try others, this is a product that I would buy again.
Reviewed in the United States on 24 March 2020