|Product Dimensions||20.07 x 20.07 x 0.76 cm; 848 Grams|
Ceramic Stone Trivets for Hot Pots and Pans, Trivets for Hot Dishes, Spoon Rest and Large Coasters, Cork Base, Beautiful Design, Round 7.9 Inch, Set of 2
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||20.1 x 20.1 x 0.8 centimetres|
About this item
- High Quality Materials: Made of exquisite ceramics. It can withstand the temperature below 464℉(240℃). It is still as bright as new after long time use
- Scratch-proof: The base made of cork will not scratch your countertop or table, at the same time, it can effectively isolate heat and moisture
- Easy to Maintain: You can rinse with water or wipe with a damp cloth/tissue, it is very simple to remove the stains on the smooth surface
- Multi-purpose: Ceramic trivets can place hot dishes/pot/bowl/teapot, etc, decorate the living room and office, use as a vase stand, a housewarming gift. Provide high quality life experience
- 100% Quality Assurance: We will do all we can to solve all the product' problems immediately for you. We provide full refund if there is any damaged during shipping
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
They are 1/4 inch of solid ceramic with a thin cork undersurface that keeps them from slipping. The working surface is gorgeous, with true color and glaze in the appearance of china. The pieces are lightweight but heavy enough to be functional - sturdy. They have an old-world kind of charm and I enjoy using them and seeing them in my space. I was afraid that they would be flimsy and easily broken but I was pleasantly surprised.
I prefer cast iron trivets for the kitchen so I have not used them with really hot pots straight off the stove or out of the oven.
They have brightened up my kitchen and dining room! They have a such a good heavy feeling and the combination of the cork on the bottom with the ceramic top makes them soft enough to not scratch surfaces but heavy enough to place those heavy duty pots or cast iron skillets I use so much.