|Material Type||Ceramic, Paper|
|Package dimensions||17 x 15.8 x 9.2 cm; 1.01 Kilograms|
Ceramic Pie Weights Reusable 10mm Baking Beans Pie Crust Weights Natural Ceramic Stoneware with Wheat Straw Container
Enhance your purchase
- [ Good choice for the party catering and home baking ] Blind Bake Pie Crust for banana cream and chocolate cream pie, lemon meringue, strawberry rhubarb pie, banoffee pie, and more.
- [ Great helper for blind baking ] Create perfect pie or tart shells, Just place the weights on the parchment paper over the crust to Prevents crust from over expanding, prevents Pastry Blisters. Great for all sizes pie pan, tart pan or cake pan.
- [ Made of natural ore, safe and heat resistant ] Made from food-safe ceramic stoneware. Working temprature up to 480℉. Great for any size frozen and homemade pie crust.
- [ Package ] Approx 1.8Lb\816g of reusable ceramic pie weights with food grade wheat straw container.
- [ Easy to Clean ] It's normal that trace of residue (pottery and quartz clay powder) is left on the surface of beads newly manufactured. Wash with warm soapy water before first use. Store in a cool dry place.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product description： FurRain Pie Weights\Baking Beans are made from high strenth, high thermal conductivity, food-grade ceramic material and burnt in 2200℉ kiln. FEATURE： These small round ceramic weights are a great way to keep all your pastry shells bubble- and shrink-free. Just cover pierced, unbaked shell with cooking paper and fill with the pie weights before baking to prevent uneven rising.Remove weights after baking, After dust treatment A must-have for homemade pies with moist, unbaked fillings such as pudding or cream. Bring ease to blind baking. How to use and clean: 1. Line the pie crust or pastry with parchment paper\baking paper, fill with enough pie weights before baking. 2. Bake in a preheated oven at 400℉(200℃) until the edges of the crust are starting to brown, then remove the crust from the oven. 3. Remove the weights out of the pie, return the pie crust to the oven to let it crisp up and cook through. 4. Wash the pie weights\baking beans after cool down with clean water by hand, detergent should be used if the weights are sticked with oil. Package includes: Approx 1.8Lb\816g with Wheat Straw Container Baking Ceramic Pie Crust Weights Reusable 10mm Baking Beans Natural Ceramic Stoneware with Wheat Straw Container
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 3 September 2020
One thing I had a problem with was the size of the individual pie weights, and the container it comes with. Just as a warning, be careful whenever opening the container - as soon as I opened mine, the pie weights, which surpassed the brim of the container, started spilling out.
Because the pie weights come coated in powder, they must be washed - that's another aspect to be careful about. I'd recommend rinsing the weights in a colander over the sink with a covered drain as the weights can easily slip out and get lost. To dry them, I pour the weights on a cooling racked that's lined with a rimmed baking sheet and leave them to dry for several hours (or even a day). And then of course, be careful when putting the weights back in the container, making sure to not let any weights be dropped (which I've done, but they didn't break luckily) or just store them in a bigger container altogether to avoid that.
Overall, they do their job very well, just mainly wish that the weights and the storage container were bigger.
These worked perfectly with parchment paper and were easy to transfer from one pie to another during blind baking.
The tin is very cute and, if you have the counter space, would look nice sitting on the countertop.
Would buy these again!