|Item Height||1.4 centimetres|
|Item Width||5.5 centimetres|
|Hard Drive Size||2 TB|
|Power source type||Bus Powered|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Mac|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Product Dimensions||9.7 x 5.5 x 1.4 cm; 130 Grams|
[Intel Certified] TEKQ Rapide Portable External Thunderbolt 3 SSD, Bus Powered, 2450MB/s+ Read, 1850MB/s+ Write (NOT Compatible with Device Without Thunderbolt 3 Interface) (WD SN550 2TB, Grey)
+ S$8.79 Delivery
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.Import Fees Deposit shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your basket during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Ultra-fast Solid State Drive】－Certified by Apple and Microsoft.Transferring data at Reading 2,400MB+/s and Writing 1,700MB+/s, TEKQ Rapide SSD is 4x-5x FASTER than normal portable SSDs in the market. Built with NVMe PCIe and thunderbolt 3 interface, Rapide allows you to transfer a Blue-ray movie within 1 mins and saves you tons of time, which is your best choice for transferring films, photos and huge data.
- 【Great Mobility. Easy to Carry】 - Sized only slightly larger than a credit card(3.81in*2.16in/9.7cm*5.5cm), TEKQ Rapide SSD is a light and portable gadget for you to carry everywhere. It is palm-sized, pocket-friendly, and won’t occupy too much room in your bag. Very ideal for use in both office and travel.
- 【Plug-and-Play Device】 -TEKQ Rapide is a bus-powered drive for your Mac & Windows, allowing you to plug in Rapide on your Thunderbolt 3 devices without the need for a power adapter, helping you back up precious data with ease.
- 【Elegant Look & Excellent Heat Dissipation】－ Housed in all-aluminum case, TEKQ Rapide represents you a sturdy yet stylish look. It not only matches your Mac but also offers excellent heat dissipation without fan. What’s more surprising is that TEKQ Rapideso is completely silent while functioning, being both useful and elegant.
- 【Compatibility & 3 years Warranty】Powered by Intel Thunderbolt 3 technology and certified by MacOS and Windows, Rapide is 100% compatible with both devices with Thunderbolt 3. Check us out on TheSSDReview, TweakTown, Anandtech and see the performance. NOTE: Rapide IS NOT BACKWARD COMPATIBLE WITH Thunderbolt 1, 2, and USB-C Devices. To recognized by PC, Thunderbolt3 chip on PC is REQUIRED.Providing 3 years Warranty.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
#1 High-Speed data transfer
- Technology Built: Thunderbolt 3 Connection+NVMe PCIe 3.0x4 SSD
- Speed Rate:Read[2.4GB+/s]Write[1.8GB+/s],depending on your device. 2x faster than the 20Gbps speed of Thunderbolt 2, and 4x faster than the 10Gbps speed of USB-C and the original Thunderbolt interface.
- Best for Creative Professionals: Data transfer up to 40Gbps. Transfer one blue-ray movie within 1 mins.
#2 Palm-Sized. Plug-and-Play.
- Bus-Powered: Plug and use the drive easily. No external power needed.
- Light&Portable: Sized slightly larger than a credit card. Pocket-friendly.
#3 Great Heat Dissipation. Extremely Silent
● Unibody CNC Aluminum Design
● Great Heat Dissipation: Heat dissipation without fan. TEKQ Raipde is a heat sink with its aluminum case, using passive heat dissipation by passing heat to the external fins, functioning silently.
● Size: (1) WxDxH:55x97x14mm (2)Weight:130g
● SSD Spec:-NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD
-Commercial Grade Flash (Not Consumer Grade Flash)
-Support 4Kn Disk Formats
-Connection Controller: Intel Gen 3 Thunderbolt 3 controller
● Module Adopted: Toshiba TLC NAND flash memory
● Device&System Requirements: (1) To recognized by PC, Thunderbolt3 chip on PC is REQUIRED (2) OS: Mac OS® X 10.10 or later, Windows 8.1 or later
＊PC needs to update for the Thunderbolt 3 ports’ BIOS, Firmware, and Driver
＊Rapide IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH Thunderbolt 1, 2and USB-CDevices.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Sitting here with an expensive paperweight.
I should clarify, only the enclosure failed. I stripped it down and removed the actual drive to place in a new USB-C enclosure in order to recover my files. It worked just fine. All files intact.
2) Comes with a sturdy/good quality 12"+ TB3 to TB3 cable;
3) Alienware Laptop recognized TB3 immediately w/o need to download drives, just had to acknowledge TB device;
4) Stated write speed of 1700+MB/s was not achieved, but attained writing speeds of between 1,135MB/s to 1,345MB/s;
5) Device got very warm; but not too hot (sorry don't have a temp. meter;)
6) The 960GB TEKQ Portable TB3 Portable External SSD was not recognized by my Acronis Software (Image/Clone creator) to do a "Survival Kit"; therefore, had to return it. Purpose of this device was to create regular monthly full computer image/cloning of about 400GB each; should have bought a 2TB device.
Otherwise, it would have been a 5-Star. Unfortunate as this unit is very well constructed.