Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
USB C Charger AUKEY Fast Charger 65W PD 3.0 with Dynamic Detect [GaN Power Tech] PD Charger, USB C Wall Charger Dual Port for iPhone 11 Pro Max, AirPods Pro, Google Pixel 3 XL, LG G7, Samsung, Huawei
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【 Gan-powered Charging 】 The streamlined GaN power system guarantees a smaller and lighter charger with higher charging efficiency also features a foldable plug for maximum portability handy for home office and vacations
- 【 Dynamic Detect 】 Augmented with AUKEY Dynamic Detect, the USB-C port can output the full power of the charger with 65W Power Delivery when used on its own, and 45W Power Delivery when both ports are used together
- 【 High-Speed Charging 】 Fast charge your iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / XS / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8; 13" MacBook Pro; or other compatible USB-C devices that support USB Power Delivery
- 【 Safe & Reliable 】 Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
- 【 Package Contents 】 AUKEY PA-B3 65W USB C Charger, User Manual
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
When a single device is connected, AUKEY USB PD chargers with Dynamic Detect provide access to thefull power of the charger.
For more than one device, Dynamic Detect ensures effective simultaneous charging by intelligently distributing this power.
Experience a power revolution with AUKEY and the 'GaN' (gallium nitride) power chip.
AUKEY has built a smaller & lighter charger with this streamlined, potent power system which can deliver up to 5 times energy savings and up to 20 times improved performance compared to silicon chips.
USB Power Delivery
USB Power Delivery is a new, universal multi-voltage charging standard that dynamically negotiates power output over a USB Type-C
connection to safely and efficiently recharge a wide range of compatible devices.
Fast charge the new iPhone 11, 11 Pro, or 11 Pro Max up to 50% in just 30 minutes, and use the same Power Delivery adapter to recharge a Type-C equipped 13” MacBook Pro at full speed.
Consolidate your power with one charger for all your USB-C tech.
Reliable and Safe
Advanced circuitry and built-in safeguards to protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging. Powerful and effective device charging without a worry.
45-Day Money Back & 24-Month Warranty
All AUKEY products are backed by our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty.
Cable not included.
Fast charging supported for iPhone XS / XS Max / XR when used with original Apple USB-C to Lightning cable.
Input: AC 100V–240V 50/60Hz
USB-C Output: (Power Delivery 3.0) DC 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A, 20V 3.25A
USB Output: DC 5V 2.4A
Max Power Output: 65W
Dimensions: 52 x 52 x 30mm / 2.05” x 2.05” x 1.18”
Weight: 102g / 3.6oz
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Moreover, the device itself has a premium luxury feel to it. Sleek like matte finish, along with eye pleasantly colored ports. But don't let the cosmetic fool you. It packs a powerful 65watt charge! When paired with 3amp rated or usb 3.1 rated cable. It charges my galaxy s10 in 40 minutes from 0 to 100 percent!
Initial impressions after getting over the size is the weight. The Omnia is not light as a feather, nor as heavy as a laptop brick. It has a subtle girth to it that indicates solid workmanship. The external materials feel neither cheap nor rushed, overall the feel you initial suspect is well made. The AC plug folds in when not in use (i.e. perfect for tossing into a backpack for travel), while also having a power delivery port and a usb-a quick charge port.
Heatwise, the Aukey under heavy load was less warm to the touch than a competitor device also under a larger load. The GaN material really shows how efficient the device is. Overall I cant really gripe against the device in any way other than the price tag is large (but it is worth it so its a push really).