Chemex Bonded Filter - Natural Square - 100 ct - Exclusive Packaging
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Step 1: Fold the CHEMEX filter in half. Then fold in half again, bringing the two corners together. Place your finger between the 3rd and 4th layer and open into a funnel.
- Step 2: Place the funnel in the top portion of the CHEMEX coffeemaker, with 3 layers on the groove side. The groove is an air vent (and also the pouring spout) and allows air to escape from the lower portion of the coffeemaker, letting the coffee filter
- Step 3: Put coffee in the filter paper cone. Use one heaping tablespoon per cup of coffee (adjust to personal taste if needed after first brew). Refer to brewing instructions for remaining steps.
- THICKER: 20-30% thicker than the competition, specialty fiber filter design keep bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place (and out of your cup)
- Fits all CHEMEX Coffeemakers except CM-1, CM-1C, CM-1GH
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Our CHEMEX paper filters are based on laboratory grade paper and designed specifically to filter out impurities, unhealthy and bitter elements from the coffee. Not your average coffee filter, our heavy weight bonding makes them 20-30% thicker.
It is a misconception that metal filters, percolation or plunging methods brew a “stronger” cup of coffee. In fact, what is being tasted are leftover flavors of the fats and sediments which mask the full flavor of the beans.
By using CHEMEX filters you are able to brew coffee as strong as you’d like, without acidity and bitterness. In your cup you will find only the caffeine and flavor from the desirable aromatic oils of the coffee beans. Our specialized paper works well with light , medium and dark roasts- even tea! Allowing you to make the perfect and most pure cup every time!
The CHEMEX brewing system is a preferred method of roasters and baristas worldwide to showcase the spectrum of tastes found in their beans.”
All CHEMEX Coffeemakers used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pourover brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
100 filters per pack.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I decided to buy these unbleached filters when I was about to run out of the other ones. These are nothing like the other filters. #1 they are the slicker paper, #2 the coffee filters through much faster, #3 they are extremely similar to the old bathroom paper towels. The white filters remind me of the thicker lab towels-much sturdier and accurate for filtration.
I am DEFINITELY getting the white filters next time.