Chicago Metallic Commercial II Non-Stick 6-Piece Bakeware Set, Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 6 PIECE SET: This baking set includes: (1) 1-poundloaf pan,(1) 14.75 x 9.75 x 1 inch baking sheet, (1) 12 cup muffin pan, (1) 8 inch round pan, (1) 9 inch square pan, and (1) 9 x 13 inch cake pan
- CONSISTENT HEAT DISTRIBUTION: Each piece is made from heavy-weight aluminized steel for superior heat conduction and even baking; features wire rod reinforced rims to prevent warping.
- NON-STICK COATING FOR EASY RELEASE: Commercial II Non-stick Bakeware features an exclusive grade of dual-layer, diamond-quality nonstick finish. The non-stick coating calls for exceptional abrasion resistance, baked good release and easy clean up.
- OVEN SAFE UP TO 450°F / 232°C: Perfect bakeware set for all oven baking needs - cakes, pies, bread, brownies, lasagna, omelet, meatloaf, meatballs, tiramisu, cookie, square cake, carrot cake, quiche, chicken pot pie, bruschetta, ribs, enchiladas, biscotti, cornbread, loaf bread, banana bread, baklava, potato, pot roast, turkey roasting and much more.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Dishwasher safe, making clean up quick and easy. Hand-washing is recommended to extend the product life.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
At Chicago Metallic, we believe that serious baking requires serious bakeware. That¡¯s why we¡¯re proud to offer distinct lines of premium bakeware, plus stylish, innovative specialty bakeware and baking essentials for professionals and serious home bakers. This Commercial II Series 6-Piece Bakeware Set includes all the essential pans for making your favorite baked goods. Pans are made of heavyweight aluminized steel with a nonstick coating for easy release. 6-piece set includes: loaf pan, 14-3/4 x 9-3/4 x 1 inch baking sheet, 12-cup muffin pan, 8-inch round pan, 9-inch square pan, and 9 x 13 inch cake pan. Dishwasher safe; hand-washing recommended to extend the life of the products.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So when I had to get a newly wed gift a baking set was my go to set as my wife and I love to cook and bake together.
So far I've enjoyed the fruits of my sister in law's labor as they love this set and have made us countless one sheet meals off the sheet pan.
Clean up is a cinche as thats what I bring to the table when visiting and dining. Definitely looking to replace my bake set with this in the future!
While the pans are dishwasher safe, it is advised to hand wash with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge for extended product life. Dishwasher detergent, scouring pads, and concentrated cleansers are abrasive and will damage the non-stick finish. Sharp-edged utensils and knives should not be used either.
Each pan has “Chicago Metallic” stamped into the bottom, imprinting your baked goods with the pan’s brand name. I find the stamp to be arrogant and unprofessional. When I bake, I want to highlight my efforts not a pan’s name. Fortunately this branding should be easy to hide.
The cups on the non-stick muffin pan are formed separately from the top and attached leaving a thin groove around the 1/4" lip, potentially making cleaning a challenge. The jelly roll pans are smaller than a 1/2 sheet pan. I’d rather have a common size in a professional bakeware set, and not a 3/8 sheet pan.
There is no question these pans are well made and meant to last through plenty of use. However, there are concerns that would lead to my searching for a better fit. If this set works for your needs, then you will likely be pleased with Chicago Metallic 5229028 commercial II non-stick 6-piece bakeware set.
Heavy duty construction
Oven safe to 450°F / 232°C
Baked items will be branded
Groove around muffin pan baking cups potentially difficult to clean
We've already used the items across meatloaf, cookies, fish and fries, cakes, and cupcakes, and much more. After a light wash before use, they've been fantastic. No sticking, no mess afterward, and stunningly easy clean-up across the board. Even after multiple washes, some batter overflow, and even a bit of over-baking, they've held up ideally.
I think with all of that, the price is more than fair and that this would make a great gift for any one on your list who loves to bake or maybe even (as in my case) serve as a complete replacement of the old, cruddy, stained, and flat-out gross bake ware we've long maintained. I know our old stuff went out with the garbage and that this Chicago Metallic set is an excellent keeper!