|Minimum weight recommendation||5 Pounds|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||55 Pounds|
|Item model number||06079228220070|
|Product Dimensions||90.17 x 55.37 x 109.22 cm; 10.43 Kilograms|
Chicco Bravo LE Quick-Fold Stroller, Coal
About this item
- Removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the key fit
- Large basket easily accessed from front or rear and for children up to 50 pounds. Supports a child from 6 months
- Multi-position reclining seat and all-wheel suspension for baby's comfort
- Features one-hand fold, auto-positioning wheels and a self-standing compact fold
- Includes a premium convenient parent tray with zippered storage and cup holders
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
The Bravo Trio System is the new, innovative tri-modal stroller platform from Chicco. The Bravo Trio System is designed exclusively for use with the 1 rated Chicco Key Fit 30 Infant Car Seat. The Bravo provides three unique modes of use to adapt to your changing travel needs as baby grows. In its first mode for use with young infants, Bravo functions as a lightweight and stylish car seat carrier. The Bravo seat and canopy can be removed easily revealing a lightweight car seat carrier most helpful when baby is always in the Key Fit. During the transition time when baby still rides in the Key Fit but may also like to sit up and see the world from the stroller, the Bravo functions as a travel system. When your baby outgrows the Key Fit, the Bravo is a full featured toddler stroller perfect for everyday travel for your growing baby. The Bravo Stroller features the smartest quick fold in its class. Simply lift up using the handle under the seat, and the front wheels swivel into position for a compact, free-standing fold. Key Fit Carrier: In its first mode for use with infants, Bravo functions as a lightweight car seat carrier. It's easy to remove the stroller seat and canopy, attach the child snack tray, and click in the Key Fit. Travel System: During the transition time when baby rides in the Key Fit but also likes to sit up in the Bravo, the Key Fit easily clicks in and out of the stroller seat, attaching onto the child snack tray. Toddler Stroller: When baby outgrows the Key Fit, Bravo functions as a full-featured stroller for everyday travel up to 50 pounds. Key Fit Infant Car Seat is not included with Bravo Stroller.
Bravo for Versatility!
Bravo LE offers the amenities of a full-size stroller with the flexibility to convert to a lightweight frame stroller for use with an infant car seat, such as the top rated KeyFit or the versatile Fit2. For older babies and toddlers, Bravo LE features a multi-position reclining backrest, large adjustable canopy with visor, child tray with two cup holders, and extra seat cushion with reversible knit/mesh fabrics.
Dual function fold/carry handle is easy to reach and activate for a quick, convenient fold.
Compact, Free-Standing Fold
Front wheels rotate inward to keep the stroller standing for easier maneuvering and storage.
Car Seat Friendly
Accepts all KeyFit and Fit2 infant car seats (sold separately) for seamless travel from the very start.
Frame Stroller Convertability
Remove the seat and canopy to reduce unnecessary weight and keep the fabrics clean when not in use.
Bonus seat cushion with reversible knit/mesh fabrics for all-season comfort.
Includes a three-position handle, a large storage basket and a parent tray with two cup holders.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
-Narrow turning radius
-Smooth wheel rolling
-Reliable parking brake
-Perfect fit for Chicco car seats (we have the fit2 - I also give that about 100 stars)
-Ample trunk space for diaper bag, water bottle etc
-ONE HANDED COLLAPSE: You need this. When your behbeh is screaming and blew out her diaper, the ability to swiftly collapse and stow this incredible coach with only one hand will make your life so much easier. Thank me later.
1) Very easy to fold and unfold using one hand
2) Very compact when folded and doesn't take much space in the trunk
3) Large storage basket
4) Padded handle works nicely in cold season
1) Very low quality plastic wheels. Just a daily walk around the city would produce irreparable damage to the wheels and I can't believe the stroller can sustain a few years of regular use
2) Badly designed recliner. Not only you'd wake up your child trying to recline the seat while the child is sleeping, but also you can scare the child by the falling back of the seat due to unreliable mechanism that holds the back of the seat in place.
3) There is no calf support which means that the stroller doesn't work for babies whose legs would have no support for at least several months
4) Maneuverability is not great to say the least.
5) Front wheels can't be locked
5) The safety harness is so poorly made that it was the major reason to return the stroller. Each of the top belts has the buckle with a split at the bottom, so that if baby doesn't cooperate (most of the time), it's a challenge to fasten the belts. Any stretch would disconnect the top belt from the waist belt an you have start over. The protective covers would fall off from the top belts quite often and as the belt is not wide enough, you can't use the belt without those covers and have to put them back every other day.
I'd avoid this stroller unless no other stroller is available. Solid two stars.