|Mfg Recommended age||0 - 0 years|
|Product Dimensions||23.62 x 19.3 x 1.78 cm; 317.51 Grams|
NEW! Learn Chinese with Our Sound Book of Children’s Songs; Learn Mandarin & Pinyin w/ our Chinese Books for Kids, Babies, Toddlers & Children; Board Books w/ Music, Bilingual Toy for Learning Chinese
|Price:||+ S$10.29 Delivery|
- ★ SOOTHING & NATURAL VOICE. Unlike the majority of sound books out there, this book features a real mom singing in a loving and calming voice. Our high quality audio is easy to understand and non-electronic sounding. At the press of a button, each children’s song is sung twice in Chinese with musical accompaniment. With three songs from the East and three from the West, kids and parents alike can learn Mandarin Chinese through music.
- ★ MADE WITH LOVE FOR YOUR BABY. Created by a mom in Brooklyn, NY, this musical toy is the perfect Chinese children's book - truly one of a kind! It's an educational book and learning toy that helps kids learn Chinese through music. A great gift and registry favorite for any baby shower, mom, dad and child's birthday. A perfect board book for children everywhere to learn Mandarin Chinese.
- ★ SUPPORTS EARLY LEARNING & EDUCATION. With Bao Bao Learns Chinese, babies, toddlers and preschoolers can learn with you! A great bilingual & interactive musical book. Every song is written in English, Mandarin and PinYin (phonetic pronunciation of Mandarin characters) for easy language learning through music.
- ★ BEAUTIFUL, DURABLE AND SAFE. The perfect board book and a great gift for newborn infants, babies, one year olds, two year olds, three year olds and all toddlers. Non-tearing board book pages. Batteries included. Comes with easy volume controls and mute options.
- ★ CLASSIC CHILDREN'S SONGS INCLUDE: I'm A Little Tea Pot (我是一个小茶壶), Good Baby Rabbit (小兔子乖乖), If You Are Happy And You Know It (如果感到幸福你就拍拍手), Happy New Year (新年好), My Dear Mama (我的好妈妈) and You Are My Sunshine (你是我阳光).
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bao Bao Learns Chinese was created so babies everywhere can learn Mandarin Chinese. This bilingual singalong music book supports early language learning!
Research shows songs are the best way for babies to learn languages. As an interactive Chinese children's sound book, you can read, listen and sing along with Bao Bao, the panda, to 6 classic nursery rhymes.
Each song is sung twice, so you can follow along the PinYin (the phonetic pronunciation) with your children and learn Mandarin together!
This song book is a fantastic introduction to Mandarin Chinese. It comes with a 30-day 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE because your happiness is our priority.
The durable construction and bright illustrations make this the perfect board book for anyone: newborn infants, babies, one year olds, toddlers and parents.
This musical baby book makes a great gift for boys, girls, baby showers and birthdays! A baby registry and gift giving favorite!
From the Author:
"Hi! I’m Peipei. I was born and raised in Shanghai, China and immigrated to the States at 13. After becoming a mom, I realized there was a shortage of high-quality bilingual books that could help my newborn son learn Mandarin. So I created Bao Bao Learns Chinese. This book was born out of a clear need to not only support my son, but hopefully children everywhere, in early Mandarin learning. It was a labor of love that took me over a year to create, and I couldn't be more proud of the result! I truly hope you and your little ones will enjoy the book! -- Peipei Zhou"
We Believe Children Everywhere Can Learn Mandarin Chinese!
Review this product
12 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first thing that strikes me about this book is the quality and thoughtfulness that has gone into it.
Main features that I was impressed by:
-the sound quality is REALLY good in comparison to plastic toy books by brands like VTech and Leap Frog. That robotic voice with a slight static-y background? None of that in this book, just a surprisingly clear singing voice.
-this book is SOLID and well-made. My child has kicked it. A lot. (She’s 9 months old, so there is a lot of kicking going on.) I attempted to detach the plastic sound part but it is firmly glued on, no gaps. The thick, board pages are perfect for a young child. There are no scratches or peeling on the books though we have used them several times a day and they have been stepped on(not by me!!!), kicked and dropped.
-I love the illustrations - they are very tasteful and the colours are lovely, not tacky and over-bright like some kids’ books. Bao Bao is adorable!
-Choice of songs - this book clearly had a lot of thought put into it. Half the songs are Western kids’ songs translated and the other half are traditional Chinese kids’ songs. Each book (red and blue) features a very thoughtful song about “appreciating your mother”. Nice touch! Actually, I cried a little when I heard the “mother” song in Bao Bao (blue) because it was a very sweet song about appreciating your poor mom who has come home from a hard day’s work.
-Design - The Chinese words are clearly placed with the English words on the left of each line so that the English meaning is clear and easy to see while not making the Han Yu Pin Yin confusing to look at. I’ve seen lots of dual-language kids’ books where the English words are placed underneath, and it’s just a mess to read.
-Excellent as well as practical gift for any child learning Chinese - I will be purchasing a copy for the next birthday party I attend.
We enjoyed this book very much!