Classic Yahtzee, An Exciting Game Of Skill And Chance
- A CLASSIC: Yahtzee - one of the most popular dice games since its introduction in the 1950s, with Over 50 million games sold each year. Our “Classic Yahtzee” is the same styling as the original.
- WHAT’S IN A NAME: The name of the game is also the name of the best hand. The odds of rolling a “Yahtzee” (5 OF A KIND) on your first roll are 1295 to 1, so you won’t see that happen very often!
- STRATEGIC: While luck plays a big role in Yahtzee, strategy makes a huge difference. You score each combination just once, and the number of different combinations you can score is equal to the number of turns in the game.
- FAST PACED: The game ends after each player has 13 turns and filled every box in the column with a score or a zero. The Player or Team with the highest total score for all games (up to six) wins!
- INCLUDED: We include five white dice, a score pad, eight bonus chips (four red, four yellow), and a storage tray and instruction sheet. Plus - our Dice cup has the original aluminum rim! Ages 8+
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Web exclusive! Update your game collection with winning moves classic Yahtzee. Join the millions of players who love this fabulously famous dice game. An exciting game of skill and chance, Yahtzee makes thinking fun. The game comes with an aluminum rimmed dice cup, score pads, 5 dice and bonus chips that help you keep track of how many times you yelled ‘ Yahtzee! "
An Excitied Game Of Skill And Chance
Yahtzee has been one of the most popular dice games in the United States since its introduction in the 1950s. Today, over 50 million games are sold each year. The game was invented by an anonymous Canadian couple, who called it 'The Yacht Game' because they played it on their yacht with their friends. The best 'hand' in a game of Yahtzee is a five of a kind. The game is played with five dice, and if you get five dice all with the same number, then you’ve scored a 'Yahtzee'. The name of the game is also the name of the best hand. The odds of rolling a Yahtzee on your first roll are 1295 to 1, so you won’t see that happen too often–at least not on a single roll.
The fabulously famous dice game, introduced over 50 years ago, continues to delight millions!
Debuted in 1956
Experience Yahtzee like it was when debuted in 1956! Our Classic Yahtzee is the same styling as the original game. Bring back memories as you roll classic dice combinations like Full House, Large Straight and Yahtzee (five-of-a-kind). Our Dice cup has the aluminum rim! We also include five white dice, scorepad and eight bonus chips (four red, four yellow), a storage tray and instruction sheet.
While luck plays a big role in Yahtzee, strategy makes a huge difference.You score each combination just once, and the number of different combinations you can score is equal to the number of turns in the game. This means that you have to make wise choices about when to score in each combination. Be careful what combinations you seek at each turn!
The game that makes thinking fun! Yahtzee may also be played by two or more teams of partners. Partners write their score in the same column. All other rules remain the same. The game is completed after each player has had 13 turns and has filled every box in the column with a score or an optional zero. The scores are then totaled and entered on the reverse side of the score pad. The Player or Team with the highest total score for all games (up to six) wins!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
reboot of the original version. Did nobody bother to even research the original version Yahtzee before they went with this? I am returning it.