ClassyLady Professional Glass Nail File - Double Sided Glass Nails File instead of Emery Boards and Buffers, Singles with Cases (Black/Red with Case)
|Price:||+ S$7.04 Delivery|
- SUPER DURABLE AND NEVER WEARS; our professional crystal glass nail file with case are the only nails file you will ever need and as can be as gentle as a baby nail file set
- BEST CRYSTAL NAIL FILE FOR YOUR HANDBAG so you can have it with you all the time. No need for false nails with this nails file
- STRONG AND HARDENED our Nail Files undergo extra hardening during production. Ensures long term performance and makes it more difficult to break compared to cheaper files as well as last as long as a metal nail file
- SLIM AND SLEEK to work with and makes nail filing a breeze
- LOW MAINTENANCE; just wash glass nail files with warm soapy water to maintain top performance of your crystal nail file
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
ClassyLady Crystal Glass Nail File with Case
Product Features- Makes nail file and buffer kit tasks fast and easy, and turns nails to dust
- Choice of the professional manicurist and is one of the best selling and top rated home beauty products. Checkout out complete ClassyLady product range.
- Creates a perfect crystal nail edge which reduces the risk of nails breaking and nail polish chipping
- Avoid fractures and in turn keeps your nails strong and healthy
- The finish is so fine it turns the edge of your nail to dust
The ClassyLady Crystal Nail File is double sided and never wears out; working just as well after ten years as on the day of purchase.
Users love the quality of the market leading finish produced. The slim line silver carry case is the perfect size for protecting the nail buffer file in your handbag. Rival brands have been criticised for their case being too bulky for a handbag and easily broken. The pointed end to the glass nail file makes it easy to file the entire nail compared to the rounded end of other nails file. Unlike cheaper nail file set the ClassyLady Crystal Glass Nail Files undergo extra hardening during production. As well as ensuring long term performance this makes it more difficult to break compared to cheaper files.
Mothers Day or Valentines day or birthday, on whatever occasion its a perfect beauty gift for her
Are you ready for the best perfect nails?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I loved (note--past tense) the first one of these I purchased. The first one was smooth and did a wonderful job on my fragile, dry nails. I've tried several glass/crystal files. The first ClassyLady file was, without a doubt, the smoothest nail file I've ever used. It was an absolute favorite. It also has a metal case that protects it. I recently lost it so searched to find the same file.
This new ClassyLady is like using rough sand paper. It's shreds my nails. It barely fits into the metal case. The sides scrape as it goes into the case. I'd give this fewer than one star if I could.
You're going to see a lot of cool reviews about these. They're not for the product you'll be sent if you order them now. I wish I'd paid attention to the recent one star reviews.
WRONG. VERY. VERY. WRONG.
Apparently these aren't eligible for a refund so now I get to mount this thing on a wall as a good $10 bucks wasted. At least it was only $10 bucks, but I mean, that's lunch for a day that I can't get back now :(
Long story short, seems like a roll of the dice. You might get a really good file to use (just basing that off of the other reviews since I can't say so myself), or you might get a little stump of glass to remind you that you're lucky enough to be in the 3% of people that don't like something.
As for this product in particular, it came quickly. The quality of the file seems good. The case is cheap looking, not really classy but it does the job. Not sure if I got the best deal for the price. I think there are other sets of three different grades for the same price. I'm happy with my purchase though.
Photo of 3 weeks of growth, no peeling after peeling off Jamberry and only care is filing with this file.