|Item weight||4.63 Pounds|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$41.41 delivery
Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Mopping Sweeper, Slim Holove D2 WiFi 1800PA Strong Suction with Automatic Self-Charging, Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair, Hard Floor and Low Pile Carpet
Enhance your purchase
- 【SMART BROOMOP】 Household Intelligent IC chipset robot vacuum cleaner with multi modes setting can do auto , spot ,edge and schedule cleaning, also with 15° climbing capability,vacuum cleaner can fully fulfil different family demands for deep Cleaner.
- 【 3 In 1 VACUUM & SWEEP & MOP】1800pa highly suction ability smart robot vacuum cleaner automatic vacuuming, sweeping and mopping. The large 600ml dust bin with special design flat nozzle can 99% cleaning micro dirt, hairs, grains and particles. Vacuum multi-surfaces and mop hard-floors for a deeper clean that will leave your floors sparkling!
- 【INTELLIGENT PROTECTION】Automatic vacuum cleaner robot with genius gyro routing to provide efficiency cleaning coverage.Using upgraded anti-collision & drop- Smart sensation technology for enhanced navigation and evading obstacles, to protect the robot from scratches and avoid falling & bumping .
- 【SUPER BATTERY POWER & AUTOMATIC】High capacity 4400mAh battery, Offering long lasting cruising up to 90- 120 minutes, easily for big space cleaning requirement. Holove D2 rechargeable robot vacuum cleaner IR charging sensor can defect up to 8 meters from charging docking, Automatically go back to recharge when power is lower than 20 percent, after being fully recharged, auto continuing the unfinished cleaning task.
- 【VOICE & APP CONTROLS】 Smart vacuum cleaner use the Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice commands to conveniently start and stop cleaning. Using the smart App to control robot vacuum cleaner, monitor real-time cleaning/battery power/accessories status, customize cleaning modes/mopping levels/schedule cleaning, control cleaning direction, finds your robot effortlessly.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hardwood floor clean must be low pile and avoid using on long-pile carpets.
Remove tangles from brushes for optimal performance.
Remove or clear all drapes, plastic bags, cables, and other potential hazards before cleaning.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This vacuum is decent for the money. For the price, it works well to move around on flat / wood flooring and vacuum as it goes.
It cannot handle any sort of rugs, carpet etc.
The most frustrating thing that I found with it, is that using the app it will actually map out the house with what it vacuums but as soon as it starts again it will erase what it previously mapped out so there's no memory of what it does so it constantly runs into the same issues of getting stuck under couches or cabinets.
once you let it run a few laps around the house though, you will know what it looks for and be able to give it a better cleaning path.
Overall, for a budget vac, I would recommend it. It will not work as well as the higher models, but those also cost 6x more.
Hopefully this is helpful!
If your furniture is not quite high enough for your robot to easily clean underneath it without getting stuck, as one of my couches was, I suggest getting replacement feet to elevate it a bit. That one change made for smooth sailing around here. I also initially found that cords on the floor behind furniture would get snagged by the robot. I solved that by using some command hooks in inconspicuous areas along the wall to wrangle the cords and keep them out of the way. Now my robot vacuum runs easily all over the place and does a great job. I love it that we don't have pet hair collecting in areas that were difficult to reach with the regular big vacuum.
Reviewed in the United States on 21 September 2020