Cmple - 2 RCA Male to 1 RCA Female Stereo Audio Y-Cable, 2 RCA Plugs to 1 x RCA Jack Y-Adapter Subwoofer Cable, Gold Pla
|Price:||+ S$6.96 Delivery|
- RCA Y-CABLE - This RCA adapter can be used to split a mono source into 2 signals or combine a stereo source into a mono signal. Use this cable to connect a mono audio source to stereo audio equipment with RCA connectors.
- PROVIDES 2-MALE TO 1-FEMALE RCA PLUGS - Connect a TV, CD or DVD player, or other RCA-enabled device to the audio ports (left and right) of a subwoofer, amplifier, or audio/video (A/V) receiver. Ideal solution for your home theater.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Connect the Female connector to an existing RCA cable (which attaches to a personal audio device). Then connect the two Male connectors to the left and right audio ports of a speaker, subwoofer, amplifier, or A/V receiver.
- HIGH QUALITY: Fully molded gold plated connectors provide excellent strain relief to ensure long-lasting, corrosion-free connections. This cost-effective, high quality cable is superior to most standard audio cables, and provides a crisp, clear sound
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 x Cmple 2-Male to 1-Female RCA Gold Plated Y-Cable - 8 Inches
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
8 Inches - Two RCA Male to One RCA Female Y-Cable
This RCA Jack to 2x RCA Plug Y-Cable converts one RCA Plug to two RCA Plugs with fully molded construction, this splitter will split the audio signal without a loss of quality.
How to use the RCA splitter cable:
Connecting the female RCA connector to an existing RCA cable from TV, CD player, DVD player or other rca-enabled device.
Then connect the two Male RCA connectors to the left and right audio ports of a speaker, subwoofer, amplifier, or audio/video (A/V) receiver.
- Connector 1: 2x RCA Male
- Connector 2: 1x RCA Female
1 x Cmple 2-Male to 1-Female RCA Y-Adapter – 8 Inches
Our Cmple Gold-Plated RCA Y-Cable is ideal solution for connecting your MP3, Tablets to DVD Blu-ray player, car audio system, DAC, CD or DVD player, game console, HDTV, AV receiver, digital recorder, subwoofer, computer sound card, audiophile quality home theater cinema HiFi system , pro-audio equipment with 2RCA plugs.
Product detailsSize Name:Single | Colour Name:1 RCA F to 2 RCA M
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.62 x 7.62 x 1.52 cm; 10 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 August 2010
- Manufacturer : Cmple
- ASIN : B003ZEI7XU
- Item model number : 137-Amazon
- Best Sellers Rank: 52,196 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 100% (100%)||100%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I wanted to use these cables to connect two Google Home Max speakers to my computer... Nope... Both speakers were playing both audio channels so there was no stereo separation, it was like a mono source of audio kind of thing... So I had to purchase a different cable to "Split" L and R channels.
Not bad cables, just misleadingly using white and red when there's no need for these particular cables and how they're wired.
I'm using it to hook up a pair of clip-on microphones -- which each put their signal on both the tip and ring of their plug -- to a camcorder. This adapter allows me to get one microphone on the left and the other on the right... makes balancing levels between two speakers a little easier.
Note that this will work only if your mono microphones use tip-ring-sleeve and connect the signal to both tip and ring -- sleeve remains ground. I have another microphone that uses the usual mono tip-sleeve plug... I am planning to cut off this plug and replace it with a tip-ring-sleeve plug wired like the others.
So, Cmple is exactly wrong about how this splitter works, but it's perfect for the purpose I describe. Not useful for headphones. Maybe they should call it a "dual-mono-to-stereo microphone combiner."
The rca cables don't feel like they connect securely, so if there is any tension pulling on the cable they will probably fall out. The 3.5mm plug fits very securly though.
It does the job, just not a secure feeling connection.