|Number of Pieces||6|
|Release date||1 August 2020|
|Mfg Recommended age||24 months and up|
|Item model number||CMW0008|
|Product Dimensions||29.85 x 10.16 x 15.24 cm; 259 Grams|
Cocomelon Official Friends & Family, 6 Figure Pack - 3 Inch Character Toys - Features Two Baby JJ Figures (Tee and Onesie), Tomtom, YoYo, Cody, and Nina - Toys for Babies and Toddlers
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Picture your kids playing and singing along with JJ, TomTom, YoYo, Cody, and Nina- 5 popular characters from the educational CoComelon YouTube series!
- These 3” figures bring the fun and education from CoComelon to life!
- These adorable toys are detailed and articulated so your little one can play and imagine all day long!
- Can’t get enough JJ? No problem! This CoComelon Family set includes 2 JJ figures in 2 adorable outfits!
- This set is based on CoComelon YouTube videos that your kids LOVE!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Your friends are my friends and my friends are the CoComelon Family & Friends Set! This adorable 6 Figure Pack is inspired by the popular and educational CoComelon YouTube videos! Watch your tiny CoComelon fan play with popular characters, JJ, TomTom, YoYo, Cody, and Nina! This detailed 3” set even includes 2 JJ figures, one in his onesie, and one in his favorite baby shark tee! Your child will have a blast playing with this detailed and articulated collection that lets you move each figure's arms, legs, and neck! Bring every nursery rhyme to life with the CoComelon Family & Friends Set! The more we collect CoComelon, the happier we’ll be!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 1 November 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 6 January 2021