|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
- Add interactive elements to websites
- Put the parts together -- make sense of variables, arrays, operators, branching, and looping
- Explore advanced uses -- see how to use regular expressions, callbacks, anonymous functions, and closures
Open the book and find:
- How to set up your development environment
- What arrays are for
- The importance of loops
- Ways to do more with less code using jQuery
- Tips on modifying styles and colors
- What you can do with AJAX
- Ten common bugs and how to avoid them
About the Author
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I spent an hour and half going every piece of it, and I could not get it to work. I tried it in different code editors, I typed and retyped and retyped and retyped line by line; character by character. At the end of the hour and a half, my typed code was identical, character to character, with what they write as an example, and it never worked.
After a week of trying this, going through several examples, typing my code exactly as it is written in this book, has resulted in a different result from what they show and claim I should be getting.
Along with this, I have noted several typos which I chalked up to simple editing mistakes, however this is becoming inexcusable coupled with my code results differing so greatly from what they claim I should be getting.
I cannot believe I spent money buying this book, and I will not be purchasing another “Coding with ‘X’ for Dummies” since this is the caliber of work they produce.
This book doesnt teach anything. Waste of money