Coffee Gator Stainless Steel Container - Fresher Beans and Grounds for Longer - Canister with Date Tracker, CO2-Release Valve and Measuring Scoop - Medium - Gray
- Fresh, Fresher, Freshest. You pay for prime quality ground and whole beans, so it makes sense to take care of them. This premium stainless steel container looks the bee's knees and loves your tea and coffee like a Kardashian loves a selfie
- Safe from flavor-destroyers. Coffee naturally emits harmful co2 which needs venting away. Our zero-BPA canisters have innovative freshness valves to release co2 but lock out oxygen. Airtight, sealed containers stop this process and wreck coffee
- Track freshness for a dream brew for you and your guests. Sitting on top of the steel clasp seal lid is a calendar wheel. Logging the purchase or expiry date reduces waste and puts a stop to throwing precious coffee in the trash
- Drink better coffee. Unlike the competition, we never compromise on quality, service or your personal happiness. Our military-grade vault is no different in delivering more smiles per cup. The search for coffee that makes you smile ends right here
- We’re only happy when you are. Thousands of satisfied customers show that. Plus, our 100% satisfaction promise means you can choose this coffee storage solution with confidence. This time tomorrow you could be enjoying the experience of a lifetime
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A Coffee Gator Canister is the difference between good coffee and incredible, become-the-most-popular-person-you-know coffee. Your coffee beans start their life on a tree that’s taken at least four years to grow. The best fruit is selected and harvested twice a year, dried in the sun for weeks, raked, turned by hand and covered in rain and at night. The beans are hulled, polished, sorted, graded, bagged, loaded, shipped, tasted, cupped and roasted. Roasting turns the green beans brown and unlocks their fragrant caffeol oil. Now it’s a race against time to get bean to mouth before the flavor deteriorates. A lot goes into your morning coffee. So we think you’d agree it should be treated with respect. We should bow down and worship it. Hold it in the esteem it deserves. You wouldn’t park a Ferrari in a dark alley or tie a racehorse up outside a bar. So why leave quality coffee in a packet that belongs in the trash? A Coffee Gator Canister means no more messing about with fiddly coffee packets that tear in the wrong place or split open at will. No more trying (and failing) to keep the packet airtight with sticky tape or elastic bands or clothes pegs. So dance like there's nobody watching. Love like you'll never be hurt. Sing like there's nobody listening, and keep your coffee fresh in a Coffee Gator Canister. Coffee Gator - Drink Better Coffee Specifications: Large Capacity 64.6oz / 1.9l Holds approximately 19oz / 550g Ground coffee Holds approximately 22oz/645g Whole Bean Height 7.5” / 19cm Medium Capacity 44oz / 1.3l Holds approximately 13.3oz / 377g ground coffee Holds approximately 16oz / 455g whole Bean Height 6” / 15.2cm Small 30oz / 900ml capacity Holds approximately 11oz / 315g Ground coffee Holds approximately 9oz / 260g Whole Bean Height 4.3” / 11cm
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update: contacted the manufacturer and they suggested that I might have received a container with a defective co2 filter. I changed it with one of the replacement filters provided, and the beans have stayed fresh now for two weeks. So, if your beans or coffee become stale prematurely, try changing the filter. Updating my rating from one to five stars.
Update2: have been using the canister for about four months now and it really keeps my ground coffee fresh. I grind a pound of beans once every two weeks, store the grounds in the canister, and keep it in a kitchen cabinet. You can smell the freshness each time you open the lid.
UPDATED: I updated my report to five stars because of the extraordinary response from the supplier. I have also surveyed the market and there is nobody who makes a container of similar or better quality that does not have the CO2 valve. I would like to hope that as an option,
manufacturers would produce the same high quality container without the the useless valve. In the meantime, if you already have the container, you can pop-out the valve, wash the container with water and soap, and pop the vale back in.
Update: Customer service contacted me after seeing my one star review, unprompted by me. They offered a refund without me asking them for one and really went above and beyond to ensure I was a happy customer. I still wouldn’t buy this product again, but would definitely be confident in trying other products they make, knowing they fully stand behind their product and service.