- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia's Silver Ridge Convertible Pant features Omni-Shade UPF 50 fabric for maxium protection against the sun and Omni-Wick technology that pulls moisture away to keep you cool and dry.
- HANDY FEATURES: This men's durable convertible pant features one zip-closure security pocket, side pockets with hook and loop closure, and mesh pocket bags for ultimate convenience and efficiency.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This men's convertible pant features a partial elastic waist, gusset detail, and zip-off legs for the ultimate comfortability.
- CLASSIC FIT: This pant is crafted of a classic fit for ultimate comfortability while active days outside.
- Columbia's men's Silver Ridge Covertible Pant features sun protection and quick-wicking fabric with multiple pockets and zip-off legs making them the perfect pant for active days in the sun.
- Product Dimensions : 30 x 20 x 5 cm; 305 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 June 2017
- Manufacturer : Columbia (Sporting Goods)
- ASIN : B073JPQLNP
- Item model number : 1441675
- Department : mens
- Best Sellers Rank: 651 in Fashion (See Top 100 in Fashion)
- Customer reviews:
Specially crafted for the active man, the Columbia Silver Ridge Convertible Pant is the ultimate outdoor staple. Crafted of 100% nylon and Columbia’s signature ripstop fabric, these pants remain lightweight, yet durable, no matter the weather or activity. High quality materials and expert craftsmanship are the backbone of Columbia’s men’s apparel. The technology featured in these pants is unmatched. The interior layer is made up of Columbia’s signature wicking fabric to ensure a sweat-free, breathable day of activity, while the protective exterior features UPF 50 to help block and shield from UVA and UVB sun rays. The Columbia Silver Ridge Convertible Pant is also durable and comfortable - with one zip, go from pants to shorts instantly; the gusset detail and hook and eye closure give them a personalized fit. Columbia offers our men’s outdoor convertible pants in multiple colors and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is just right, please refer to our sizing chart. To find your waist measurement, measure around your natural waistline. And for your inseam measurement, measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.