- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
- OMNI-WICK: The ultimate moisture management technology for the outdoors. Omni-Wick quickly moves moisture from the skin into the fabric where it spreads across the surface to quickly evaporate—keeping you cool and your clothing dry.
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Two self-draining pockets and a rod holder keep the essentials at the ready, while freeing up hands to secure your next lure.
- BUTTON DOWN STYLE: When you're out over the water staying cool and dry is paramount. A proper button up with vented back add breathable comfort in this angler inspired short sleeve.
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart from others. We use only the highest quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and durable stitching. This is a long-lasting shirt you will enjoy for seasons to come.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our lightest-weight fishing shirt is designed to offer cool comfort and functionality over the long haul.
Columbia Sportswear | Get Out There
For more than 80 years, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear for people who enjoy the rugged outdoors found in the Pacific Northwest and far beyond. Based in Portland, Oregon we still make no-nonsense apparel, footwear, and accessories to keep you warm, dry, cool, and protected no matter what. Innovative gear with irreverent spirit, quality, and a family business ethos is what sets us apart.
- Package dimensions : 39.8 x 30.2 x 3.5 cm; 176 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 November 2020
- Manufacturer : Columbia
- ASIN : B072WH9MMF
- Item model number : 1275712
- Department : Womens
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is my third Tamiami shirt; the first 2 were the long-sleeved version. All are the same lightweight polyester fabric with a barely-visible tiny windowpane pattern. The short-sleeved version has slits at the end of the sleeves, while both have slits at the side seams. The bottom of the shirt is rounded front and back, with good coverage at the back even when bending over. The back vent is nice and not overly bulky. Likewise, the 2 zippered on-seam pockets, which open top to bottom, are not very conspicuous as the pulls match the shirt fabric. I ordered a medium size, which worked fine for me as I normally wear a size 8 in quality shirts.
I find the Tamiami shirts to be cool and comfortable while offering good sun protection. I washed the first of my long-sleeved shirts and allowed it to air dry...which only took a couple of hours. No ironing was needed.
The only concerns I have with the shirt are the prominence of the company logo on the velcro'ed left chest strip (which is intended to hold the top of a fishing pole but is used by some as a glasses holder) and the velcro collar stays. I think the shirt could do without both for those who use this for travel and trail.
Bonus: the shirt (and another order) were delivered by an Amazon-labeled truck, the first I've seen...and the outside packaging was cleaner than I'm used to with other carriers.
However, I don't like that the Columbia logo is huge and not removable. In fact, it sticks out even more because it's on a loop of fabric that's only held down on two sides, one with a piece of velcro (the velcro attachment contact point would still be very visible if you tried to cut the logo off). This single-handedly stops this shirt from being suitable for work wear, for me, unfortunately.
The white one (which I have in both the long- and short-sleeve versions) is RIDICULOUSLY sheer. For some reason, there's only inside lining on the upper back and pockets, but nowhere else. Bras are EXTREMELY visible. I would recommend getting a coloured shirt for that reason.
This shirt is generously cut in bust and underarms, much different than other shirts and I’ve bought many. I reordered in medium, and it’s really nice. Still cut generously in underarm, but tailored nicely, I wouldn’t hesitate to lunch on an island in it.