Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$18.33 delivery
IPEVO VZ-R HDMI/USB Dual Mode 8MP Visual Communication Tool for Real-time Projection, Remote Work, Distance Learning, Web conferencing, Video Recording, Live Demos — Works with and Without a Computer
|You Save:||S$18.95 (6%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HDMI and USB Dual Mode Document Camera: Direct HDMI connection to a TV, monitor or projector and easy plug and play USB connection to a computer. It works on Mac, Windows PC, and Chromebook, and it's compatible with different third-party software. It doubles as a webcam for video calls. (Please note that VZ-R's package does not include an HDMI cable nor the wall power adapter.)
- High image clarity with 8 megapixel camera: Captures up to 3264 x 2448 in USB mode, and up to 1920 x 1080 in HDMI mode. Max capturing area of 10.6” x 18.9” (16:9) / 13.5” x 18.1” (4:3)
- Performance boost: Fast focus, noise reduction, and excellent color reproduction brought by Sony CMOS image sensor and Ambarella integrated system-on-a-chip (SoC). Its LED light gives you additional lighting for capturing material in dimly lit environments.
- Double it as a Webcam: VZ-R is compatible with a wide variety of 3rd party video-conference software. Use its swiveling head, multi-jointed stand to capture different heights, angles, and orientations.
- Durability, Portability and Convenience: VZ-R features a glass fiber reinforced stand (GVX-5H) which gives you increased durability and portability for daily use. The tactile built-in buttons located on VZ-R's body enable you to adjust real-time images instantly.
- Product Dimensions : 11.58 x 10.8 x 30.1 cm; 997.9 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 May 2020
- Manufacturer : IPEVO
- ASIN : B088NGLQL4
- Item model number : 5-898-4-01-00
- Best Sellers Rank: 5,807 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
IPEVO VZ-R HDMI/USB Dual Mode 8MP Document Camera is a real-time image capturing device that captures all your materials and streams real-time images directly to your TV, monitor, or projector with an HDMI input. It also features USB connectivity for using with a computer. You can use it with a Mac, Windows PC, or Chromebook. When in USB mode, VZ-R is compatible with a variety of software such as Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, OBS, etc., allowing you to use it in different ways.VZ-R comes with an 8MP camera that achieves a resolution up to 3264 x 2448 in USB mode, and up to 1920 x 1080 in HDMI mode, giving you crisp and clear images! In addition, with a Sony CMOS image sensor and a powerful Ambarella integrated system-on-a-chip (SoC), you’ll find enhanced performance in areas of focusing speed, noise reduction under low-light conditions, and reproduction of colors. Furthermore, VZ-R’s built-in LED light gives you additional lighting for capturing materials in dimly lit environments.Enjoy increased durability for VZ-R, as its stand is made of a type of glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic GVX-5H (developed by Swiss company EMS-GRIVORY) that can withstand heavy daily usage. You’ll also appreciate the lightweight nature of it — VZ-R only weighs 2.2lbs (1 kg) — perfect for moving around between different places. Also, VZ-R’s reversible Type-C port saves you the hassle of having to find the correct cable plug in orientation when you use it.Last but not least, VZ-R’s swiveling head, multi-jointed stand, and small footprint allows you to capture your material from different heights, angles, and orientations. The tactile built-in buttons conveniently located on VZ-R's body enable you to instantly adjust the real-time captured images as you wish. (Please note that VZ-R's package does not include an HDMI cable nor power adapter. )
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I compared various document cameras available and settled on this model, primarily because it had a standard HDMI high definition video output which would supply a signal directly to my monitor. It also has a USB output to use with a laptop. The first unit arrived and it would not power up. I sent it back and Amazon immediately replaced it within two days. The second unit worked flawlessly, and I think now that my problem with the first unit may have been operator error. The buttons on the vertical column are very easy to operate (auto focus, exposure dark to bright, digital zoom, image effects (high contrast video in various text and background color combinations; I don't use that) and a small LED next to the camera head which throws more than enough light onto printed materials for viewing and reading.
The build quality is excellent. It's made of sturdy metal and the flexible design of the arm holding the camera is useful to put larger objects beneath the camera on the end of the arm. The base is extremely heavy and keeps the unit from moving when you need it to remain still.
You'll need to provide your own USB power supply (a USB type A smartphone charger works fine) and your own HDMI cable to connect to your monitor. I usually leave it on all day and switch my computer monitor to it when I need to see something. For occasional travel I'm planning to take it with me and pair it with one of the 15.6" folding portable HD computer monitors which fold flat. Even the box it was packed in was high quality and can double as a carry case when you want to take it somewhere. All in all a very positive experience and one more thing for my bag of tricks to alleviate my vision issues.
HOWEVER...while the image looks ok on my monitor, it looks terrible live-streamed through Youtube. The camera is actually surprisingly useable for general use. Colors are vibrant, and book covers look great. The problem is the image of black and white pages in textbooks. It looks washed out and sometimes barely readable. And yes, I tried all the settings adjustments. I got it show my students pages in the book while I lecture. For that it is a fail. It isn't too horrible viewed over 2 of my monitors, but Youtube playback is almost unusable. I have since purchased a different model thru Amazon, and side by side it is a big improvement. FYI I used this one for a week and did lots research before replacing it. The reviews on doc cameras are all over the place, so it is hard to choose one that way. Good luck!
Reviewed in the United States on 30 April 2021