|Manufacturer||Give A Sh*t - Eco-Friendly Pet Products|
|Product Dimensions||6.99 x 6.48 x 14.38 cm; 420 Grams|
Compostable Dog Poop Bags | 10% to Charity | Biodegradable Vegetable Based | Eco and Earth Friendly Disposable Doggie Waste Baggies | Leakproof and Zero Odor Green Pet Supplies | Easy Compost Disposal
- REDUCE YOUR CARBON PAW PRINT! Be a steward of the environment and help solve the global crisis of plastic pollution clogging our oceans, waterways, and landfills. Protect the planet and preserve delicate ecosystems by choosing our eco-conscious dog poop bag alternative.
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE AND COMPOSTABLE - Our poop bags for dogs are ethically sourced and carefully manufactured from 100% botanical plant components. We use only Cornstarch, BPAT (biodegradable and compostable polymer), and edible glycerin in the nature-based creation of our dog waste bags. All our products are TÃœV AUSTRIA Home Compost Certified to be of ASTM D6400 and EN 13432 standards! Because we give a sh!t
- CRAFTED FROM RECYCLED MATERIALS - Give A Sh!t dog bags are a zero-waste green alternative that will change the way you look at everyday pet and dog supplies. They pay homage to the Green Movement with a spirited lime green color scheme, plus a box and reel made from 100% recycled cardboard. Fits most dispensers.
- LEAKPROOF AND ODORLESS - Let's face it, dog poop smells like...well, you know. Minimize the Ew! factor so you can relax and enjoy all of the sights (and smells) on walks with your furry best friend. Give A Sh!t doggie bags for poop are engineered to a durable 18 micron thickness that locks away odors and guarantees a mess-free leakproof seal.
- GIVING BACK TO OUR ANIMAL FRIENDS - At Give A Sh!t we are big believers in the power of charity to not only transform the lives of other beings, but to transform our own. We've partnered with the Soi Dog Foundation, whose mission is to improve the lives of dogs and cats in Asia. We donate 10% of all profits to the Soi Dog Foundation and their tireless quest to end animal suffering.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MINIMIZING OUR CARBON PAW PRINT IS A HUGE DEAL!
Did you know that dog owners fail to collect over 4 million tons of dog poop annually? How about the fact that 20-30% of all pollutants in waterways can be attributed to dog waste? Dispose of doggie waste safely and sustainably with Give A Sh!t Compostable Dog Poop Bags!
A SOLUTION TO MICROPLASTICS
The ocean contains a combined minimum 5.25 trillion plastic particles weighing over 269,000 tons. These microplastics are created through the partial breakdown of plastic pollutants in the environment.
Give A Sh!t bags are 100% plant-based and biodegradable so that we can stop inedible plastics from entering the marine food chain.
COMPOSTABLE & BIODEGRADABLE PLANT MATERIALS
Cornstarch - BPAT (biodegradable & compostable polymer) - Edible glycerin
FOSTERING CLEANER, GREENER COMMUNITIES
Our green alternative bags help maintain cleaner, greener spaces in yards & parks, on trails, and around neighborhoods. Keep your conscience clean and your shoes!
DURABLE TEAR-FREE CONSTRUCTION
A strong yet stretchy 18-micron thick design lets you handle doodoo duty for even the largest dog breeds.
LEAKPROOF AND ODOR-BLOCKING
Your nose will never know what's in the bag. Period.
GIFTS FOR DOG LOVERS
Spread awareness and give the doggy moms & dads in your life a gift they'll feel good about.
WORKS WITH CAT LITTER TOO!
Got litterbox duty? Use Give A Sh!t bags to scoop up clumps of biodegradable cat litter for easy composting.
10% PROFIT CHARITY PARTNERSHIP
In partnership with the Soi Dog Foundation, whose mission is to improve the welfare of dogs and cats in Asia, resulting in better lives for both the animal and human communities, to create a society without homeless animals and to ultimately end animal cruelty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- The sticker comes off easy and doesn't ruin the first bag
- They are EASY TO OPEN! NO MOIST FINGERS NEEDED!
- seem very sturdy. None have ripped
- super soft to hold, and don't smell bad.
- best of all.. they're eco-friendly and give back to puppers!
So, my recent insight, if you can stand it, is just to use a sturdy bag to pick up the poop in my yard, bring it inside the front door to guest bathroom and then flush the poop down the toilet. Next, take the bag back outside and put it under a rock to reuse it. I mean, 4% of our landfill space is now fossilized dog poop in plastic....really?? I can't help but think future generations will find that idiotic. And we already have waste plumbing infrastructure built in our houses at great expense. However, I only have one 50 pound dog and feed her the good stuff. Not sure I could do it with anything worse than that. But I digress...
These bags are awesome if you have to fossilize your dog poop in a landfill. ha ha ha Seriously, made from the corn syrup stuff has to be a little better than petrochemicals. These are easy to handle, easy to open, sturdy-ish...they have he dogs heads pointed toward the end that opens...hey, how about that?! Telling me which end of the bag has the opening. Nice touch that is surprisingly missing in many bags. And then, you can actually open them easily without having to do that book-page-turning moistening your finger to get a grip on the bag thing around dog poop. You can open them without that. So much appreciated.
So good poop bags. Don't need the vulgar title, but okay. Best ones I have used *by far* in my quest for eco-friendly dog poop bags. (My quest for eco-friendly dog poop bags?...)
Unlike reusing grocery store fruit/veggie plastic bags, which almost always resulted in litter and waste falling all over the floor as I tried to drop it into the bag, Give a Shit bags are wide enough for me to not have to have skills to maneuver the litter scooper into the bag to drop “the goods.”
Durable, able to hold 2lbs+ (so far - I have more than one litter box for my two cats), and eco-friendly. Sign me up for the subscription!
Will not be composting because the bags are being used for cat litter and I don’t think that’s compostable, but it has definitely made me feel less guilty about cleaning my cats’ litter boxes.
I looked into these, I loved the name and I like that they are good for the environment. I got them and loved them. They are thick, awesome and easy to open
I would recommend these all day if I could
Purchased a box last month for less than $14, but now it’s available from only one vendor for approximately $40. There are several vendors that offer a similar product at a more affordable price. My greyhound is a part of the family and he eats/poops everyday, just like we do. That being said, I am always actively searching for comparable products...that offer competitive prices to better suit my limited, fixed income. I have yet to find the perfect, reliably affordable pet waste disposal product that meets specific material composition standards and/or exceeds genuine earth friendly criteria.
We should all make a continuous effort to limit/eliminate plastic waste, decrease pollution.