|Manufacturer Part Number||360LED-OFFICE-ZJJ-B1-BK|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Computer Tower Stand CPU Holder, 360Tronics Adjustable Desktop ATX-Case Cart 2-Tier CPU Steel Rolling Stand, Mobile Tower Case Cart with Locking Caster Wheels for Office Home (Black)
|Price:||+ S$30.55 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ NEW UPGRADED DESIGN: The internal width of computer tower stand cart is 8.6 inch, which accommodates most ATX cases / CPU tower on the market. NOTE: Please make sure your desktop PC case dimensions does not exceed 8.6".
- ✔ STORAGE & MOBILITY: 2 height-adjustable floating shelves meet most placement and storage needs, and the four lockable swivel caster wheels are more perfect to achieve the two requirements of smooth movement and quiet placement.
- ✔ SUITABLE SIZE: Overall Hight: 41cm(16.1"), Lenghth:35cm(13.8"), External Width:26cm(10.23"). Height-adjustable layers for easy operation without having to worry about adjusting the cable length when the converter is adjusted.
- ✔ PREMIUM QUALITY & STURDY CONSTRUCTION: High-grade metal material makes this tower case stand cart be able to hold up to 44 pounds. Also featuring a unique-coated surface and inside padding that protects your computer case from scratches.
- ✔ EASY INSTALLATION: Assembles in minutes following our step by step user manual.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Your Satanding Desk's Good Partner!
- 360Tronics conducts comprehensive analysis and research on the computer cpu roller cart market. After several designs and improvements, we have finally created a perfect CPU Stand that conforms to human design.
- This CPU Tower Case Stand aims to improve the ease of mobility of your computer with this solidly constructed PC cart which features four caster wheels for easy access, all the wheels are NEW UPGRADED and lockable to keep the cart stationary when desired.
- Overall Height: 41cm / 16.1 inches
- Lenghth: 35cm / 13.8 inches
- External Width: 26cm / 10.23 inches
- Material: Metal
- 4 lockable caster wheels for smooth motion and convenient placement.
- 2 floating shelves with adjustable height makes this tower stand convenient for storage and fit for most needs.
- Hold up to 44 pounds.
- Unique-coated surface protects computer case from scratches.
- Adjustable Height. The shelf is adjustable from 8cm(3.2")to 28cm (11") from the ground. Never worry about the length of cables while standing up with our popular standing desk converters for your work.
This computer tower stand cart is 8.6" wide allowing it to accommodate most ATX cases on the market. NOTE: Please check your PC case dimensions before purchasing to ensure that the width does not exceed 8.6". ⭐ALL four wheels of our computer tower cart have been improved for smoother rolling.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The only thing that doesn't give highest marks for me are the wheels which are not as high quality as the rest of the cart. They are definitely good for their purpose, and you don't need to install them if you never move your rack (I would install them anyway to make moving the system easier)...it's just a testament to the ruggedness of the metal parts that plastic parts just can't compare. All four wheels lock and all have 360 degree movement to make shifting it easier, but if you are OCD about having your wheels line up, you'll be nudging it with your toes occassionally.
Overall, does what it is intended for, impressive quality and ruggedness, and worth what I paid for it. Recommend.
The wheels are sturdy and roll easily on my wood floor.
The first one I received had one wheel that was not tooled correctly. It could not be installed properly. I returned it for a second one.
The second one had one wheel that was not tooled correctly. HOWEVER...I was able to get it in far enough to tolerate it. The wheel would not go all the way in to the tube, so I matched up the other three with the defective one.
I'll keep it, because the wheels are in far enough that it is not wobbly, and I don't plan to move it except to clean.
The stand itself is stable, but its measurements are weird and you end up with a sort of rectangular parallelogram shape.
When you are measuring, make sure to account for the distance between the little feet on the underside of your case if any. My computer would be more stable if this rack were either longer or shorter - as is, the feet are on the edge both front and back, so any movement in either direction makes it topple.\